All reviews live music stayed here great hotel nice toiletries provided an excellent standard lamb cullen skink isle of skye local produce one night a great stay place to stay accommodation sleep pub whiskey pillows
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you thyo all at Edinbane. Wonderful time listening to musicians. Great ales. Food fantastic( I'm celiac). Highly
recommend. Didn't get name of waitress. Blonde hair very chatty. Great fun. Thank you for making us feel so welcome.
X

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great little hotel with friendly staff on hand to help and give advice if needed. The bar area was cozy with a log burning fireplace. Bedrooms were a good size and well furnished with what looks like a recently renovated bathroom. Unfortunately, the hotel was getting roofing work done during our stay, and there was scaffolding next to our bathroom window (no blinds on it!)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We arrived early and were checked in straight away. The room was lovely, massive with a great bathroom and you could tell it has just been done up. The bed was a king which made for a great night sleep. Lovely bar and pub area downstairs where you could sit and chat with the local staff or sit and play cards in front of a log fire. lovely dinner and very popular so would recommend booking beforehand. Would recommend for a short stay between other places.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I need to say I have stayed here before. One year ago and it was perfect. That is why I booked again. On this trip they were doing roof construction and it was deafening. I could not endure the racket. Also, which is normal for Skye, no mobile service. But, the WiFi was also down as well. I am a solo traveler so I needed one way to connect to home. No phone in room either. Other than these sticky point which I know will be fixed this property is great! The food is outstanding! The staff look after you. The nice lady who worked in the morning even gave me her own phone to call my husband! She was Wonder Woman. Thanks for caring. I will come again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are impeccable, showers hot with strong water pressure, bathrooms clean and modern, beds very comfortable, breakfasts and dinners delicious, location perfect... But above all the staff is friendly, easy-going and efficient. Combined with the beauty of Skye the Edinbane Inn made this vacation one of the best!! Don't hesitate to book!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple