“Amazing, Must Do!”
Review of Freebird Catamaran

Freebird Catamaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Freebird Sailing was founded in 1994, specialising in cruises aboard a 30-seater catamaran. Owing to our focus on providing great value, high quality excursions with attentive service, delicious food and entertainment, we have grown immensely over the last few years and are now the largest catamaran service in the Canary Islands, with our meticulously maintained tailor-made fleet comprising of five sleek and comfortable boats
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Amazing experience! No whales for us, but lots of dolphins. Other reviews mention the seats that you pay more for, and I have to say they are completely worth it! The lunch is simple but perfect for when you are on a boat as you don't want anything too heavy.

IF YOU GET SEA SICK DON'T GO.

It always will surprise me how many people go knowing they will get sea sick. At least buy motion sickness medicine if you're going to try to tough it out. It's no fun for you or anyone else when you're puking on the boat.

The crew was unbelievably nice, and I had so much fun. They sell pictures/video which my boyfriend and I bought both of... but we didn't think about not having cash for a tip at the end so maybe plan for that better than us.

Open bar, fun crew, great views... the energy is contagious and this was easily the highlight of my trip. Absolutely beautiful.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"set sail"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fun for everyone, amazing trip with good entertainment, drink and food. Many viewings of pilot whales, bottlenose dolphins and even some turtles

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We saw short finned pilot whales, bottlenose dolphins, and two loggerhead turtles! The crew was very friendly and the food was excellent.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Free bird one was an amazing experience for me today. The crew were so friendly and helpful and were always smiling. Along with seeing bottle nose and Atlantic spotted dolphins was an awesome experience especially with the information that the crew provided about the animals themselves.

Another thing I was very pleased to see was a few volunteers for the AWDF which they said was a charity for the Atlantic Whales and Dolphin Foundation, coming round with a petition called Project Plastic which was to stop plastic pollution in the ocean by getting signatures from the public.I highly recommend signing the petition, if we don’t support it we won’t be seeing any whales or dolphins at all. Overall an amazing experience and a cheer for the crew and AWDF team.