Iberostar Las Dalias
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
US$60
  • Pool
Europe Villa Cortes(Playa de las Americas)
US$222
US$211
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
US$153
US$148
US$139
  • Pool
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$146
Apartamentos Vistasur(Playa de las Americas)
US$135
US$220
Hotel Ole Tropical(Playa de las Americas)
US$109
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Vanilla Garden Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$135
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$328
US$319
Hotels.com
5,116 results
All reviewspool areaentertainment teaminterconnecting roomsgreat holidaybar staffshopping centreplenty of choicetaxi rankbranded spiritscosta adejesiam parkglass of champagnemini clubevery nightevening entertainmentsomething for everyonewelcome drink
Reviewed 15 May 2015

I stayed in the Las Dalias half board for a week on my own 4 -11 May. What a lovely hotel this is. The staff can't do enough for you and all are very friendly. Everywhere is spotless. Food excellent. Entertainment good and the entertainment staff are hilarious. I would definitely return to this hotel but probably not on my own because of the board basis being changed to All Inclusive for all. Travelling on your own you have to pay a single room supplement which is fine but myself personally, I wouldn't get the benefit of all inclusive and it adds quite a bit extra to the holiday. Having said that, I can't make one single complaint about the hotel and would recommend it anyone. I would definitely go back to this hotel if I was going with other people.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
7  Thank FunLoving64
Reviewed 15 May 2015

We go every year in May with another couple .Before we went told there were works going on building a new swimming pool ,decided to go elsewhere but prices to change too expensive .On arrival told rooms not ready (a first ) went for lunch and too investigate the building works ,surprise no building works it had been postponed but we weren't told . We got our room 525 ,friends 524 asked for higher floor and road view before arrival told this wasn't possible as higher floors were now extra 15 euros a night again never had this before .Friends not happy with there room as no view ours ok they were moved to room facing road .,They had no fridge and it took two days to get one when they did it didn't work asked again another arrived still didn't work ,they gave up .Now positives weather great staff really friendly ,entertainment team excellent ,food good selection but definitely cutbacks in variety from previous years ,rooms very clean but again noticed cutbacks in staff rooms not touched til 3pm on three days .all in all good hotel but wouldn't rate it as highly as in previous 7 plus years we've visited

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Douglas L
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Las Dalias, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear Douglas,

We first would like to thank you for your loyalty and trust in our IBEROSTAR Las Dalias hotel, as well as for the time you spent to share your recent experience on TripAdvisor; it is with sincere regret that we read we fell short of your expectations form past visits.

We sincerely regret reading your disappointment at the time of check in, however we would like to point out that, as reported on the booking confirmation, check in starts at 14.00, and even though we always do our utmost to guarantee the rooms to be ready for our early arrivals, during the peak season when the hotel is fully booked, we may not be able to as our housekeeping staff needs the appropriate time to undertake a thorough cleaning of the rooms before assigning them to new guests.

Moreover, we lament your disappointment for the extra charge for the rooms located in the higher floors of the hotel as these are categorized as Priority Location, as you can see on our website; on the other hand, we would like to inform you that as reported on the leaflet available in the room, guests can request a different room service time as the one assigned per defect by contacting our reception desk.

On the other hand, we are very pleased to read such lovely comments on our staff, they certainly play a key role to our guests’ overall experience and we will not fail to congratulate them on your behalf.

Our goal is to assure our guests feel comfortable and fully enjoy their visits. We are eager to regain your confidence during another occasion if you gave us that chance.

Kindest Regards,
Quality Manager
IBEROSTAR Las Dalias

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Stayed at this hotel from 5th to 12th March to celebrate my 60th birthday. Arrived midday and we were offered a glass of cava whilst checking in, which was very smooth. The room we stayed in was lovely and over looked the pool area, a nice balcony and everything else required to enjoy our week. Beds comfortable and linen changed 3 time during our stay and towels changed every day, which was lovely. the food in the restaurant was plentyful and well cooked. A different theme every night so plenty of varity. Got a lovely birthday greeting and a bottle of champagne on the morning of my birthday, which was a lovely gesture. The one thing that makes this hotel are the staff, we never met an unfriendly member of staff the entire week, everyone one of them went out of their way to make us welcome. I would recommend this hotle to anyone and will return some day. thanks Iberostar Las Dalias

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Just home, 12th May 2015 from a two week stay, half board at his hotel. It was my first visit to Tenerife and this hotel made my stay very enjoyable. Close to beach and many bars and shops. Hotel provided every service I could think of. Johnny, Stephano and Natalie to name but a few were excellent examples of how to make a holiday fun fun fun. That said, all the staff were super and its just unfortunate I can't remember all their names (this includes the maids). Food excellent too so compliments to all the friendly chefs. Outside the hotel is quite hilly but that's just part of going to the Canaries in my opinion. Would I go again??? Absolutely yessssss although I would definitely opt for all inclusive and regret not upgrading on arrival - all in all great holiday - would have no problem going here alone either - miss you already Iberostar hopefully see you again soon. Ohhh one last thing the interenet reception was poor but no worries as just across the street is a wee internet cafe.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank angela m
Reviewed 13 May 2015

We stayed at this Hotel for 5 days & it was an excellent choice. The staff were so friendly & had good entertainment for the kids & adult's. The food was great with a good selection. There is so much to do around this location with shops, cafes, bars & a lot more. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
2  Thank Shaba05uk