All reviews chef will cook small private garden mixed clientele yumbo centre free tea and coffee appointed rooms hairdryer provided rainfall shower excellent breakfast free safe amazing hotel the nicest hotels rooms are excellent gran canaria modern design large tv quiet hotel
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

My friend and I (two tired teachers on mid-term holidays) were delighted to have found this gem. It really has the best of holiday experiences. The hotel itself is super quiet, modern, comfortable and very clean. It is the perfect place to relax, to sunbathe and to unwind. Around the corner are shops, bars and so many restaurants from cheap and cheerful to quite fancy, whatever you need. It’s quiet on site and only a step away from noise and fun.

Given that there are all adults here I thought there might be noise in the evening, the usual going out and coming in tipsy noises but it was super quiet. I slept really well here. We were in the annex across the road, that may have helped?

Breakfast was very good. I recommend the omelette to order and the nespresso coffee was plentiful all day. WiFi was good and cost was included.

We were there at the end of October and with two pools to choose from there was loads of room, lots of sun beds, free beach towels and on two afternoons the pool in the annex all to ourselves.

I absolutely recommend Nayra!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank carolyng372
Reviewed 28 October 2018

We had a great holiday. The hotel and staff were great. We couldn't fault anything. The breakfast was good. We thought that the hotel was in a good location too. We would definitely recommend going to Hotel Nayra.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this amazing hotel with incredible customer service. Juan is a superstar and all staff made our experience unforgettable and made us all feel at home. The location is fantastic and food is very tasty. I want to say a massive thank you to Juan and all staff and I cant wait to come back to Nayra again. Super strongly recommended!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank BeataE1
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Everything stated in the previous reviews is accurate. Across the street from the Yumbo, a 10 min walk to the Playa del Ingles. Extremely quiet and you do not get the impersonal feeling of being in a hotel due to the limited number of rooms and personable staff. There are 2 building blocks across the street from each other. Both only have a ground floor. The only difference between them is that one has the reception and restaurant and the other doesn't. The second one caters for those who would prefer a more intimate setting. To be honest, the hotel is so quiet and underpopulated that I personally could not see much of a difference

The pool was most of the times all for myself to enjoy. Breakfast is more than decent and the chef will prepare your eggs or pancakes for you however way you like them.

The rooms are very nice, modern and clean with a peculiar walk-in shower with no door and overlooking the terrace, which makes for a very nice outdoorsy experience. It still has a separation with the rest of the room, so you are not totally exposed. Shower amenities are not replinished, so make sure you bring yours if you are staying for a longer period.

The terasse itself is quite accommodating with a table, two chairs, plants, synthetic grass and a rack to hang your wet clothes. It also has a door from which staff access the rooms for cleaning, so you never get to catch any of them walking around the hotel facilities.

Lunch can be enjoyed at the hotel if you do not feel like going out. The menu is decent and you can either have your meal in the restaurant or in your room terasse.

Netflix available although only for a limited time for me. It was nice to enjoy it while it lasted.

Gym is available. If you book a massage through the hotel like I did, then it is dispensed to you there. Beach towels are available at the reception and you can get exchange yours for a fresh one as often as you wish, no deposit necessary.

As most have mentioned here, the real treasure of this place is its staff. Extremely helpful, friendly, engaging and available. Thanks to Juan, Guillermo and Sami for having made me feel right at home.

I would definitely come back if I am to come back on the island. I can not think of a better location or service and am not tempted to try my luck and look somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank H8439LXmaryf
Reviewed 15 October 2018

My wife and I spent a wonderfully relaxing week at this great hotel. Directly across the road from the Yumbo Centre, but very quiet and peaceful. Modern rooms kept spotlessly clean by housekeepers and the rooms all surround a lovely sunbathing area (very comfortable sun loungers!!) and pool. Tea and coffee on tap all day 7am to 7pm. Hotel staff great and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple