“Nice place ”
Review of Bar California

Bar California
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped over for a cuppa while out for a walk and have to say I and my partener did get a nice cuppa and the staff were very helpful and quick at serving will come back for lunch the next time as prices seamed very reasonable

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Had lunch here a few times, always busy, hardworking staff do note who has come in and in what order, but you may have to wait a few minutes while they get round to you. Food all reasonable, but best burger in tourist areas I've been to. Worth returning for (I did) Beer unfortunately Amstel- but bottles offered choice. We didn't have any but both the cocktails and Ice creams looked wonderful. Very convenient and enjoyable place for snack lunch.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely pizza, burgers, Rose Wine, Vodka & Desserts. Excellent value for money. Would go back again

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Nice place to sit & have a drink or 2. We had 8 honey rums & 8 bottles of Heiniken for 40euros total so not bad.
Poor lady waitress running around constantly serving drinks & cleaning all the tables on her own for the 2 hours we were there. Place seemed a person or 2 under staffed.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This was a regular stop for us during our daytime walk. The service and the quality of the offered menu always appealed to my good lady and I.