Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The check-in was not very welcoming and we did not get any help with our bags. The room had 2 single beds and the were made with sheets that werent really dry, it had a funny smell and was not clean. Lots of hair in bathtub, the lampswitches were disgusting and there were cracks in the walls.
The pool and garden looked very nice but then we saw that every tree had lots of coconuts that were falling all the time wo we were lucky to not get one in the head and the poolwater was really nasty, you could not see the bottom or even your hand if it was under water cause it was so dirty. The breakfast was ok with toast, fresh fruit and cereals. The ony really good thing was the location, just a quick walk to the beach, big mall and restaurants.
I would not choose this hotel again

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Although we only payed $33 we were utterly disgusted.
There was mould on all the tiles in the bathroom and mould on the roof. Rust on the bottom of the bath, dirty towels and extremely slippery dirty floors.
I am sure this place was spectacular back in its day, but its past its use by and in serious need of a make over.. I will not be returning!!

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have never seen dirty rooms like this with coroach!!! Dirty towels, bathroon, swimming pool!!! And this for 55 $ a night. No support from the receptionnist and the manager was at home.........
.......................................................................

1  Thank taniouka
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We have traveled to Indonesia over 10 times and we've all heard the 'peeping Tom' warnings before. But it wasn't until our stay at Pendawa that we ever encountered it. To his utter disappointment, I busted a peeping Tom while he was watching my wife shower. The unlucky local and the Pendawa's staff received an unbridled wrath from which I hope they're still stinging. Worse, when trying to meet-up with the owner, he made himself unavailable each time.

Obviously we checked-out, post-haste. But word to the, double -check all of those little holes that you see in the walls. Better yet, totally avoid this place.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheSurfchaser
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We were only staying here for a half day as we had a midnight flight and our last accomm would have been too pricey to stay at for those hours. It served the purpose for last minute shopping and swimming in the pool which was great, the rooms however are appalling! We read the review below about mould just before going there and they are absolutely correct! We were in a downstairs room and I really smelt damp. I couldnt have taken that for more than a day. The bathroom is no more than a loo and bath tub with hand shower, all amenities dated and in urgent need of repair and mouldy in our room. If you are backpacking, then as a former backpack this place is ideal but I would not pay more than $15 US per night-I paid $70! I'm fine with that as it served the purpose for us as somewhere to store bags and shower. The twin beds had very basic mattresses and there was not a fridge to be seen anywhere! So again for the room we had I truly would refuse to pay any more than $15, I think that's a fair price for the room we had.