1,691 results
All reviews kids club envy restaurant tea tree spa palms restaurant garden access kids eat free kids suite pool bar one bedroom suite priority club ocean view kids menu ihg member baruna bali pool staff beach path big room
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and location, near the airport and a 20min walk right into Kuta. Lots of eateries along the way to Kuta, the beach is literally out in front. Staff are great and helpful, highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank RC V
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great resort. Location close to airport but also a few steps from Kuta. Great pool and facilities. Rooms modern and functional. Staff nothing short of amazing - really second to none.

My quibble is a small one. I appreciate that resorts mean families. I have not problems with children. But on my last evening it was clear around two or three families had checked in and allowed their children to cause mayhem on the common areas while the parents enjoyed time in their respective rooms. Simply not on. I don’t pay for that and the hotel should be better at managing through regular security escorts and gentle reminders (the went of for hours past 11pm).

Management excellent in responding so I have no issues. Great hotel, great food, good concierge and easy to access. You could do much, much worse in Bali.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kevinpng
Reviewed 25 May 2018

stayed around silent day, it is a bit tired in places but the gardens were lovely. The room was big and comfortable. Common areas needed some attention in places and in the night I saw many room service trays in the corridor, these were still there till after breakfast the next day with flys and ants around them.
On booking I asked for vegetarian dinner for the silent day meal, I was assured there would be a good choice for me. But sadly there was only steamed vegetables and rice. I asked the chef serving the meat he pointed to noodles, as a vegetarian option, but this had chicken in. Very disappointing !!! Would have been nice to speak to the manager but he was too busy with his family and special guests :( Breakfast had a good choice and the staff there very attentive

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank klatham1958
Reviewed 13 May 2018

A very nice resort, nothing to complain about. Lovely staff and very nice evening restaurant. Beautiful sunset! Directly next to a beach, great location, but the beach could have been cleaner. I understand that this is public, but still the hotels in the area could have interest in making the beach clean and nice.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Terezia_77
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in this lovely resort and have memories of a life time. The resort is well located in Kuta area with a beautiful beach . The best thing about the place is the helpful and courteous staff who are always smiling and make you feel at home. Not to forget the delicious food served at their restaurants. The staff took extra efforts to offer us the food of our choice and taste. They even offer some Indian dishes in their menu. The breakfast buffet also has a few Indian items. The suite we stayed in was very spacious and well decorated. The balcony had a wonderful sea view. The atmosphere was quiet yet not dull. There were lots of things to do within the resort . The Tree Tea Spa is one of the best in Bali. The 90 minuets massage treatment just rejuvenated my body and calmed my mind. Overall an ideal family vacation with fun and relaxation.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family