“Great Pizza”

Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint
Ranked #7 of 243 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome pizzas right out of oven. Not crowded even during weekends surprisingly. Great menu suitable for all ages. Service was slow but great. Very friendly staff. Different options to make your own pizza or choose from menu.
Won’t be disappointed. The ambience
Needs some work besides cleanliness.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I was checking out the menu at the front when Anthony came up to offer his help. Great start! At the bar, Dalanie was also helpful.. Not wanting much, I opted for the Salty Balls - Fried dough balls with bacon, cheese and served with aioli. Tasty and different, but the balls were swimming in oils. I had to ask for another bowl, transfer the balls to that plate and hand over the first plate with an inch deep lake of oil in the bottom. Some people like this I was told.. Service was good - Dalanie was apologetic, Anthony chatty.. I now know what to get the next time. Apparently the pizzas are very good and thanks to Anthony, I know exactly which ones to get....

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This place surprised us with its delicious pizzas. Prices are reasonable and the pizzas tasted great. We had the Hawaiian and it was delicious. The service was quick, our server was nice and always willing to help, but not overbearing. A really nice gem in a strip mall. One of those places that you will be happy to have found.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great pizza, service was slow and average
they brought the wrong pizza so they had to remake it but didn't give anything to say sorry for the mix up, at least a desert on the house would have been nice

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice and cozy place to have a delicious pizza. In my opinion it’s the best pizza I’ve had in Toronto and I eat a LOT of pizza! Service is very good. The pizzas are for one but if you don’t eat much you can share. Average price is CDN 15 per pizza. It’s a place to go very often for a pizza.