“Excellent Sushi”

Kisoji Japanese Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Pitt Meadows
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We love this place.The food and service are awesome. My daughter in law is Japanese and she gives it two thumbs as well!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

This was a random visit, was in the area and decided last minute to try. Love it when this happens, was truly a great little sushi spot! The decor looks great and is clean and new. The service was fast and friendly. The food was delicious! Their Ebi Mayo (shrimp tempura) was the best myself and husband have ever had! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because their small roll menu. The majority of menu is various Japanese dishes which I am sure are great but being a non meat eater it left not a lot to choose from. Will definitely go back though.

1  Thank Sam K
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The title of my review says it all. Friendly staff, great food and good prices. What more could you want? I highly recommend trying the Kiso roll. It is spectacular.

1  Thank santinodela
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Went to this restaurant when travelling through Pitt Meadows. Everything about the restaurant, food and service made me want to return. The decor is modern and extremely clean, and the staff is friendly, accommodating, and attentive. A nice selection of sushi, reasonable prices, and tasty food.

1  Thank Sheryl2003
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Average price, above average quality, lunch for 3,(including 2 teen boys with matching appetites) was $60, we ate and ate and there was more than enough for us... we were stuffed! clean room, friendly staff, we will go back!

1  Thank 303rick