Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Priceline
US$156
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$183
US$140
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
Hotels.comUS$140
FindHotelUS$140
Trip.comUS$183
All reviews pecan grill texas tech preferred level keurig coffee maker nice hotel room service football stadium front desk staff visiting lubbock king bed love this hotel business trip the room was nice rooms are large valet campus jones
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Such a pleasant experience staying at this gem and I travel for a living! The reception visually was grand and right from the start the staff, amenities, restaurant and rooms were impeccable. The Front desk was efficient, accommodating and organized. Herman, at concierge just went above and beyond the entire two weeks I was there. The restaurant staff, food, drink everything was executed perfectly. A class upgrade compared to any other hotel in Lubbock.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Even though I spoke to management this morning about the lack of attention to the cleanliness of our Room and was assured that it would be attended to quickly Iere returned 6 hours later and nothing has been done to clean our Room. This is the 2nd time in a 4 day stay that I have had to sit downstairs in the lobby and wait for someone to show up and replace the linens, the towels, the soap, the kleenex,, the toilet paper,the shampoo etc. This is not been our experience over the past 6 years of staying in this hotel and to say the least I am really disappointed. There are many newer hotels available and we will be looking into those options. I can't believe the manager told me early this morning our room would be tended to promptly.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dd S
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

We went to Tech a “few” years ago and had a quick overnight trip before an early morning flight. Someone recommended the Overton to us so we abandoned our Marriott loyalties and gave it a go.

Seriously this is a VERY cool hotel!!!! I didn’t get a picture of the outdoor fire bars (there are two of them) but they are quite stunning.

The decor is so unique - I could have spent hours walking around the property looking at it all.

The rooms are a good size - keurig coffee maker included. Great bed, pillows, and extra large fluffy bath towels to top it off.

If we ever go back to Lubbock this is our spot.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank alisabard
Kurt Metcalf, General Manager at Overton Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I was in Lubbock to officiate at the beautiful Sports Performance Center at Texas Tech. The Overton Hotel is absolutely top-notch. The rooms are very well-appointed and comfortable. The front desk staff is outstanding. The rooms are kept spotless. The Overton is also within easy walking distance to the Texas Tech campus. I always enjoy staying at the Overton

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us! We agree, our proximity to Texas Tech University cannot be beaten. We are proud to be the Official Hotel of Texas Tech Athletics. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

This is my third stay at the Overton and I am overwhelmed by the kindness and service of the staff. From Patricia in housekeeping to Isabel serving me breakfast to Star behind the bar, everyone cares. From the top down, can’t think of a hotel that better executes the hotel experience.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us. I will be sure to share your accolades with the staff. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Lubbock.