US$139
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$127
US$99
US$89
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I read a lot of reviews before my stay, and it was scaring me. I read that it was so bad and that it smelled nasty and that everyone was rude. But my experience was amazing. We checked in early and the clerk was nice and helpful. There was no weird smell in the lobby. We got in our room and it was a nice size. The bed was super comfortable and the a.c. worked wonders. For the money I could have spent at Hampton inn for one night I was able to get 3 nights and still have a nice stay. It's cheap nice and I recommend it to everyone . I'm sure to book here again for my next nights out.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I will say that in our room,the bathroom was clean, & the bed sheets & pillow cases were fresh. But every other part of this building is filthy & gross. Hookers & druggies everywhere, hanging around in the hallways & parking lot. Broken beer bottles everywhere inside & out, & trash overflowing in hallways & outside. The pool looks like it hasn't been used in years, & the cover over it is filled with trash & black water. The windows are all fogged over inside, & you cant even see out.This place is so worn out & outdated, it should be closed down.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This place is awful! It is comparable to a brothel/crack house. The staff is EXTREMELY rude. We left immediately and they would not refund our money. Our room smelled like urine and there were people having sex extremely loudly across the hall! Don't do it!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I needed a cheap place to stay for 10 days, and when using Hotwire it supposedly randomly chooses a hotel. Walking in, this place smells like smoke, cigarette smoke. I don't smoke and I am probably sensitive to all kinds of smelly things and the room wasn't much better. The staff was friendly, and I was always greeted in a friendly way when I entered and left. The free breakfast is a little bit of a joke, they don't even have donuts or pastries of any type. There was milk, water, and orange juice, as well as hot coffee, and you better like it strong, because it will put hair on your chest. Personally I love strong coffee but most people would not like this I'm sure. There were two types of cereal to choose from, frosted flakes and raisin bran. There were also a couple of loaves of bread, a pile of butter, and some jelly. That's it for breakfast if you want to call it that, and I did forget to mention that there was a jar of peanut butter if you wanted to use it. as for my room, the floor was dirty, And the comforter had cigarette burns in it. The sink in the bathroom had a drainage problem. While the television worked, some of the channels had a very bad picture, which you don't see much of today since everything is digital. I'm a guy, so I would probably stay here again because it's cheap enough that some of the stuff doesn't matter. But if I was here with the girlfriend or a wife, I don't think I would enjoy this at all as I'm sure I would be hearing about all these issues that I just ignore. I wish I could give this place more than two stars but, it's pretty crummy. And they always cleaned up the room when I wasn't there and wanted it done, and they left me alone when I had the do not disturb sign out. There was almost always somebody on duty upfront to keep an eye on things. One last thing I should mention, the Wi-Fi was OK, I had no problems using it to stream Netflix movies & shows.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2016

The place is adequate for a few nights. It's a 2 star hotel and is good in a bind. Great location near DFW airport, right off of I35 and TX 121. Breakfast is only good if your a kid because it's only cereal but a IHOP is right next door.

Room Tip: First floor was good.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business