Free cancellation until 07/27
US$87
US$94
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
US$93
US$88
Hotels.com
US$89
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I needed a cheap place to stay for 10 days, and when using Hotwire it supposedly randomly chooses a hotel. Walking in, this place smells like smoke, cigarette smoke. I don't smoke and I am probably sensitive to all kinds of smelly things and the room wasn't much better. The staff was friendly, and I was always greeted in a friendly way when I entered and left. The free breakfast is a little bit of a joke, they don't even have donuts or pastries of any type. There was milk, water, and orange juice, as well as hot coffee, and you better like it strong, because it will put hair on your chest. Personally I love strong coffee but most people would not like this I'm sure. There were two types of cereal to choose from, frosted flakes and raisin bran. There were also a couple of loaves of bread, a pile of butter, and some jelly. That's it for breakfast if you want to call it that, and I did forget to mention that there was a jar of peanut butter if you wanted to use it. as for my room, the floor was dirty, And the comforter had cigarette burns in it. The sink in the bathroom had a drainage problem. While the television worked, some of the channels had a very bad picture, which you don't see much of today since everything is digital. I'm a guy, so I would probably stay here again because it's cheap enough that some of the stuff doesn't matter. But if I was here with the girlfriend or a wife, I don't think I would enjoy this at all as I'm sure I would be hearing about all these issues that I just ignore. I wish I could give this place more than two stars but, it's pretty crummy. And they always cleaned up the room when I wasn't there and wanted it done, and they left me alone when I had the do not disturb sign out. There was almost always somebody on duty upfront to keep an eye on things. One last thing I should mention, the Wi-Fi was OK, I had no problems using it to stream Netflix movies & shows.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2016

The place is adequate for a few nights. It's a 2 star hotel and is good in a bind. Great location near DFW airport, right off of I35 and TX 121. Breakfast is only good if your a kid because it's only cereal but a IHOP is right next door.

Room Tip: First floor was good.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Wow it was 50.00 a night for a aging cheap hotel. My room door would not latch unless I slammed it hard. The room was pretty dirty, old sugar behind the furniture. Loud in room air conditioning . poor tv,

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I recently went on a business trip to Frisco Texas. Instead of staying at the host hotel which was
the Embassy Suites on John Q Hammonds ave I thought I would save money by staying at the Select Inn Lewisville. Well I saved money but that was all about it. The construction was horrible trying to get to restaurants ect. The hotel advertised free complimentary breakfast but in actuality it was only cereal and coffee and toast. The pool was closed in june at 90 plus heat, the rooms were furnished ok but on the second day I woke up with headache. I looked at carpet and walls and noticed this time slight odor albiet due to mold. That is usually the symptons I get when I come in contact with mold. The service staff was for the most part friendly and the cleaning staff ok.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Everyone once in a blue moon you find yourself having to make last minute travel arrangements and only need one night hotel stay. The one and only employee I met was polite. The hotel smelled musty. At least it was quite. It wasn't a roach motel, but it was nowhere near a "nice" place to stay anything longer than one night in a state of desperation.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo