“Quality ingredients. Great”

Antonini’s Subs And Steaks III
Get food delivered
Ranked #44 of 70 Restaurants in Kemah
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Quality ingredients. Great service ! Really really good Philly cheesesteak. It’s big and spicy ,just enough of everything to balance the flavors. Juicy ! Two napkins minimum. Everything we’ve tried is top notch.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 18 November 2018

I got a 6" Italian sub ($6.25) on a white roll since wheat was not an option. The menu is very limited. The meat kept falling out of my sub, as did the lettuce, pickles, tomato, and onion, and I put it back together several times. I saw nothing special about this sub; I like my Subway Italian BMT on wheat better. The small dining area is ok but wouldn't do for a group unless there was another area that I didn't see. There was one picnic table, and stools and a counter along two walls. No alcohol here, but there was a cooler with other drinks, and a rack of Zapp's chips. I live very close to the Kemah boardwalk, and I would not go here again.

Date of visit: November 2018