La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East
US$173
US$140
US$98
US$105
Comfort Inn & Suites West(Katy)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$139
US$119
All reviewsdog parkanyone travelingtwo room suiteallow petsstaff was friendlyvalue for the moneyfridge and microwavelate checkoff the highwaya great staybusiness tripking bedenjoyed my stayrestaurants and shoppingnice breakfastclean roomsparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is good, the hotel is clean, and the breakfast is better than most hotels. They used to have a playground, which my children missed this trip. Overall, it’s a pretty good value and our choice when we are in Katy.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I apologize about missing playground, we will try to have some imrovements to it after the construction next door will be done so during your next stay your kids will have some exciting things to do. We appreciate your time you took about to write about your overall great experience with us and we will have same level of service and amenities for your during your next stays.

Purvika Patel

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I was thrilled with the guest service! The rooms were nice, breakfast was good. I love La Quinta for the rewards perks, and this hotel even greeted me with a candy bar with my name on it. I felt they went out of their way to make me feel welcome.

Room Tip: Love the King Suite with Jetted Tub!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Thank you, Dear Leslie, for taking out time from your busy schedule and write some really great comments for us my staff is​ encouraged with great comments from guests like you and which motivate them to give there 100% towards making guest's stay great and comfortable. Laquinta Katy always welcomes you with a security of the same level of service and product.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Great stay! Lots of great places to eat close by, and easy to get around. The hotel is beautifully decorated, and the rooms are quite nice. The walls are a bit thin and you can hear the people in the room above walk around because of the PLV flooring, but I’d rather have that than carpet in a hotel room. JENNY was ablsolutely wonderful! I’ll stay here again when my business travels take me to the Katy area.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Mr.Lee,

We appreciate your time you took out for your review and we are glad that we were able to be upon your expectations and we would definitely​ continue our efforts to improve our service and product in order to make your each stay memorable.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

We were placed on the first floor upon request since we have two small dogs. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very large. The high ceilings and wood floors were an extra added touch. There is a separate gated dog area behind the hotel as well.
Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank potatofish
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you foe your time you took out for the response and we will make sure to have same level f service and product during your next stay.

Purvika Patel

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I've stayed here previously when visiting family and am shocked by the decline. On check in, room charges listed were $20+/night more than confirmed reservation. Room had debris & dust behind nighttable, no lamp on desk, shoes stuck on floor,freezer in fridge covered in ice. Breakfast: undercooked hardboiled eggs, sugar only cereals, juice was a powder like tang,oatmeal one day, none next, hot food was cocktail franks one day. Dog walk area slopes and poorly lit at night. On Christmas eve, note under door of no service on Christmas-I asked for clean towels; none available.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize for all your inconvenience and I would like to mention that this is not Laquinta standard and I will personally go over each aspect and will try to get over on everything in order to make your next stay better. I would like to urge to give us a chance and we will strive hard to achive your perfect score.