“Ehh it's ok”

Son Asian Bistro
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Was in town on business and was wanting Asian food, but not wanting buffet. I found this place and decided to give it a try. I had the vegetable paradise; it was okay, not alot of flavor in my opinion. With enough soy sauce, anything can be eaten I guess lol.

1  Thank dreamingman60

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We go there for special occasions. The food is tasty and the sauces served with it are good. We try to pick menu items that are not overloaded with rice.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I just popped in today and ordered one of the Friday lunch specials, the Beef Broccoli. I really can't believe how loaded my plate was for only $5.50. On top that, it was hot, fresh, and very tasty. I don't know why anyone would burn their hard earned money on some equally priced fast food joint's thawed out slop when something this much better is available.

The regular menu pricing I would say falls in the "mid-range" category, but the lunch specials are definitely "cheap eats".

Reviewed 11 June 2017

OK, so save your money and go to DQ or Subway, instead. If you read any of my other reviews you will see that I am straight up with them.

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant really impressed me. I was surprised to find such a nice place in this area. The soup and sushi were the best. The shiner on tab was cold and hit the spot. Service was friendly, and helpful!

Been to Son Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!