“Satisfies the craving for a good burger”
Review of Burger Island

Burger Island
Get food delivered
Ranked #19 of 50 Quick Bites in Irving
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2019

Messily perfect burger that hits the spot ever time!

Above & beyond: I ran to pick up my order but forgot my card on my desk. The owner didn't skip a beat and said, "Don't worry about it; you can come back later to pay because we don't close until later. Enjoy your lunch!" I don't know the owners personally, but from a customer standpoint, that experience was the cherry on top for me! Thanks for offering that to me and for always quelling my inner burger beast! :)

Date of visit: September 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Larger than average portions. Excellent fries. Everything is ala cart, so it gets expensive fast. Best burger in irving.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Very good burgers and many different ingredient choices to add. Fries are super good. They have other meal choices besides burgers. Also many side items. Just always end up with the burger and fries. Located right off highway 183 on Story Road in Irving, Texas

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2016

This is our go-to place in Irving for a hamburger. The hickory burger and the guacomole burger are delicious as well as the regular cheesburger and fries.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

I really loved my beef salad. I was not happy when I found out there were mushrooms in my salad. I hate mushrooms and had to pick them out. The fries were good too. My friends all enjoyed their food too. It was really hot in there though.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Burger Island? Share your experiences!