See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020

This was one of the worse experiences I had in my life. From working with extended stay America I know this is not the standards. Rooms are dirty and staff is rude. Was switched to 4 different rooms because the ones they checked me into was not cleaned and stained pillow cases and beds not done but front desk claim that the TEAM LEAD and GM both checked the rooms. I called down to front desk to have a dish pack and the over night worker gave me a hard time after I went down stairs twice looking to get a dish pack and told me on the phone I needed to come down and she will be waiting for me when I get there instead of bringing it to me since I went down twice prior. Housekeeping is nasty they left all types of hair around the toilets, bath tub, refrigerator & on counter tops. I took pictures of everything and is requesting a full refund plus deposit. I drove 3 hours to come stay here with family just to get this disrespect? And dirty rooms? Next time I’m coming to visit family this will not be a place I would ever stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N., responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2020

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We are sorry for the cleanliness issues you encountered in your suite and the inconvenience it caused. Your concerns will be shared with the housekeeping team for review and action. Also, we apologize for the disappointing experience you had with some of our associates. We have followed up with our team to make sure we do not disappoint you in the future. Please give us a second chance to provide the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 22 August 2020

New manager Valery, came in and lost me as an extended stay customer because she decided to require I pay monthly instead of weekly as I had been doing for some time. Like most ESH properties I've visited, they have very poor public relations skills.

Date of stay: August 2020
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N., responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We strive to consistently deliver exceptional service, so we apologize that you had a disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with our associates and steps have already been taken to prevent these mistakes from being repeated in the future. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 19 May 2020

Stayed at hotel for a get away and this trip was worth every penny will be back the downside No breakfast in the morning. room has stove fridge and dishes so we were able to cook breakfast so that made everything better

Room tip: the end rooms are the best great view of the water
Date of stay: April 2020
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N., responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It is our goal to deliver a great value at a fair price, and we like hearing that we have accomplished just that. We are also happy the convenience of a well-equipped kitchen enhanced your visit with us. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay and would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Was greeted by nice staff. Mix up about overbooking a room but he made sure I had a nice clean room for the night. Room was clean TV and AC worked fine. Great room for the price and 6 mins or less from DFW. I will stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N., responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We were happy to read that our team was able to meet and exceed your expectations by providing great service as well as clean, comfortable accommodations. Thank you for allowing us to be of service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

Check-In receptionist Karen S. was extremely helpful today with the different amenities each room consist of. I truly appreciate details, patience & personable experiences. Room is booked for my Professor & his scheduled for next week. My comment for today is for the initial walk-through of the Hotel & how helpful KAREN S. was today.

Room tip: Excellent price for your experience!
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N., responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Thank you for visiting Extended Stay America. It is a delight to know you liked our well-maintained rooms and that Karen from our team made for a great impression through brilliant service. Your comments are highly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.