Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Hotels.comUS$41
PricelineUS$41
Trip.comUS$42
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

This place is very dangerous, I went there with a friend to stay for a week and we didn’t even spend a night. Everything that I read in the comments it’s true. There were drug dealeres, prostitutes, police involved.
Did not feel safe.
Keep out.
Don’t book.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

I am writing this in my room right now. I wish I had done more research about this place. I do not feel safe in this motel. If I didn't arrived at 10:30 pm due to traffic I would've stay elsewhere. When I pulled into the parking lot it was full of shady people. The room reeked of the most unpleasant smell. There's mold in the bathroom. Little roaches are also there. I'm just waiting for the sunrise and get out of here and I don't care if I payed for 2 nights. Booked a different hotel for my second night. I've stayed at some bad places before but this one takes the cake. So...stay away.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank perry_poon
Reviewed 4 June 2020 via mobile

Dirty and dilapidated motel. Filled with prostitutes, junkies, and drug dealers. It's cheap for a reason. Do not make the mistake I made. You will regret it. It's not comfortable and it's not safe. Stay away.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Libra77079
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The Hotel looks like a Junk yard filled with trash everywhere. Worst part is the room had mildew in the bathroom, room had funny smell. Hotel will not refund your money when you book and go there just to find out it is garbage. Stay away you will be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Huntertz2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Please remove this property from your list! This hotel is a disaster: cockroaches, mold, peeling paint, no lights, no phone, broken tubs, holes in the walls covered with duct tape, smelly a/c, no fridge, no smoke detectors, weed smokers and prostitution. Not safe at all! Management is out of control: yelling at clients like it is norm. I will absolutely contact all Health Departments of Houston for such filthy condition.

Date of stay: January 2020