4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$127
FindHotelUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
Agoda.comUS$127
Trip.comUS$127
TripadvisorUS$127
All reviews minute maid park astros game front desk ball park ceiling fan lobby bar directly across the street world series room service valet parking valet service discovery green great customer service the entire staff toyota center rafael ballpark
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

RAFAEL, MURDOCK AND THE REST OF THE VALET TEAM!! THANK YOU SEEMS INADEQUATE!!
My wife and I traveled to Houston for Game 2 of the ALCS. We are Red Sox fans (sorry), but received an excellent welcome and an exceptional stay!!
It all start ed with, and ended with our interaction with the Valet parking.
Imagine if you will, we are directly across the street from Minute Maid Stadium. It's about 2 hours until the first pitch. The place is, to say the least, busy!! Pre-game party in the lobby/lounge, guest arriving, fans arriving, people looking for parking, just crazy busy!!
We are greeted by our valet team and a smooth transition takes place. We go into the Westin to check in and I realize I have pulled a dummy. I left my phone in the car. It has the tickets to the game in it. I run down to see if I can retreive it, but the car is already gone. I talk to the Valet who is right there and he informs me that the car is about 3 blocks away but as soon as the key comes back to him, I will be able to get my phone. Awesome!! I'm feeling good. Not more than 10 minutes later a young man, wish I could remember his name but I will remember what he did forever, shows up with my phone in his hand!! Wow!! who does that?!?
The communication between these guys was amazing given the circumstances. TRULY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS!!!
Room was amazing, as usual, Houston Fans were amazing!! (weren't sure how that would go!) treatment at the bar in lobby afterward, AMAZING! Food was great, staff were exceptional, professional, courteous and kind. Check out was a breeze.
On the way out, the Valet team were once again amazing. Rafael and Murdock took such good care of us. Truly a GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THESE GUYS!!
THANK YOU RAFAEL, MURDOCK AND THE REST OF THE VALET TEAM!!! You guys made our experience wonderful!!!
Ease of access into and out of the area was user friendly for someone who has never been there!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

We want to thank you for taking a moment and completing a review. Your comments about the valet staff is truly remarkable. I will be sure to share them with the entire hotel staff. Enjoy the playoffs. Hope to see you back for games 6 and 7. Be well.

Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Good location. Typically clean Westin rooms. Valet was great. Especially Rafael, he was beyond friendly and helpful. I would be happy to return to the westin downtown Houston for my next business trip when in Houston. And now I think I’m at the 200 character minimum

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking a moment and completing a review. We appreciate your business and will share your comment with Raphael. Look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Houston.

Reviewed 16 October 2021

The hotel venue as well as services are exceptional at this location. Rafael and the other bellmen were welcoming and helpful. Kristi our bartender was able to keep up with our group with timely service and excellent drinks. I Highly recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to see that Kristi and Raphael provided excellent service. We will be sure to share your comments with them. Hope to be able to host you again the next time your travels bring you to Houston. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

We had an awesome stay at the Westin conveniently right across the astros field a 5 min. walk and your at the Astros game very nice hotel restaurant staff very friendly very quick check in i was very impressed with a man at Valet Rafael extremely helpfull respectfull made us feel very welcomed and appreciative that we were there and very hard working took care of our luggage and doors to see us off in a timely manner he made our visit special will hopefully be back again soon

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking a moment and completing a TripAdvisor review. We appreciate your business and thrilled to see that our close proximity to Minute Maid Park worked out for you. I will be sure to share your comments with Raphael and the staff.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

We brought our family in for an Astros playoff game and this hotel was very convenient. The staff, especially Rafael, Murdock, and Rashad were all very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Very nice place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your business and glad to read that you enjoyed your experience.