4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$179
TravelocityUS$179
FindHotelUS$179
eDreamsUS$179
Trip.comUS$191
Orbitz.comUS$179
All reviews minute maid park front desk convention center valet parking discovery green great customer service toyota center the entire staff astros baseball lobby atrium gm rita conference starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

All the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The restaurant inside was delicious, breakfast and dinner was good and valet was very helpful. Shout out to Rafael and all of the Valet Staff in the front who helped me with my luggage.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Westin Houston Downtown. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff about your experience. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again the next time your travels bring you to Houston.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We traveled from TN for my sons to see an Astros game. Proximity to the stadium couldn’t have been better. However, I booked the room with prepay rate which was to include breakfast. My reservation acknowledged 4 people in the room and even charged me “extra person” charges but we only got breakfast for 2 people, even after me speaking to someone about the issue. The accommodations were nice but room had a very squeaky ceiling fan in the area with the sleeper sofa. Not what I expect when I stay at a Marriott property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Thank you for you review. I would like an opportunity to correct if we made an error on the breakfast package you purchased and what was given to you. Please contact me at my email brian.sciberras@westinhoustondowntown.com
Your satisfaction is paramount as we look to deliver a flawless stay to all of our guests. I appreciate your business and hope to host you again if your travels bring you Houston.

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Our front desk receptionist, Morgan, was super sweet and understood the value of customer service. Even at 10:00 pm she was smiling after a long day at work! Plus, she was able to locate my baggage that was in storage quickly.

Thank you Morgan for such wonderful service!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words about Morgan and your experience. We will be sure to share your comments with her and the team. Appreciate your business and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

My family and I travel here quite often to watch the Astros at home. The staff is always amazing. Since our last trip (pre-covid) they have an incredible new addition of a live musician on certain nights. Jeremy Young is simply fantastic. We came down to the lobby before the game and the mini concert by Jeremy was great. Live music, Texas beer and pretzels w beer cheese and mustard…..perfect pregame entertainment. Can’t wait to come back “home”

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. Love to see that we continue to be your home away from home. And you enjoyed the addition of having Jeremey Young play this weekend. Look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to Houston.

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here with our family and kids!!! Rafael was great with our valet service!! He was super friendly and really nice. We will be looking forward to our next stay with this hotel!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are thrilled to read that your experience was enjoyable. Look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to Houston.