Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
StayForLongUS$133
All reviews space center living room full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay business trip kemah sink refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

We specifically chose this hotel because the Hilton website indicated the pool was open. However, when we arrived, the pool was closed “for the next couple of months”. When we returned home, I checked again and the Hilton site still incorrectly stated it was open.

The hotel corridors seem frayed and tired but our room was clean and more up-to-date. The location near the space center and many restaurants worked well for us.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Had early check in. I was accommodating but the rooms were not cleaned as I had expected.

Roaches coming out of the thermostat and sofa.

Didn’t feel comfortable in my room at all!

The view was horrible the room vibrated. The staff was extraordinary good.

The property was not worth the money. Excellent location bed to do major improvements.

Instead of removing bushes should remove and replace the room furniture.
So disappointed.

Can’t say enough about the service it was excellent! Just wish I could say the hotel was accommodating!

Please make some major changes. Some of the guest were drinking in front of the establishment.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Originally from the Dallas area, drove down to Houston for our’s son’s birthday in order to take him to the space center. Only planned to stay a night, but with a total of 3 children thought the extra space would be well worth it. Location is 15 minutes from the space center and my husband often gets discounts with Hilton in the past so we went with this site. Also the “free included breakfast” really appealed to us.

My overall review: It served its purpose, but wouldn’t book again. The facility is dated, you can tell they tried to make some visually appealing upgrades, but it’s easy to see what’s under the mask. The walls must be very thin, we received a noise complaint and the only noise that was being made was my one year old crawling on the floor. We wanted a room with two beds for four of us to share as we brought a pack n play for our baby to sleep in. The beds were both doubles, we weren’t given the option of two beds that were queens. Fortunately my husband and I aren’t that big, but may be something to consider. And the biggest disappointment was the “included breakfast”...which would be more accurately advertised as “included morning snack”. It was a complete joke. When my son and I first came down to get it, we thought we had missed it since the breakfast area didn’t look any different than when we checked in. Everything was pre-packaged and consisted of Two kinds of cereal, hard boiled eggs (that were terrible, couldn’t even finish it), yogurt, a bagel and fruit - oranges and bananas. I understand making adjustments for COVID but having stayed at Hiltons in the past, I was surprised that this was up to their standards. Kids ate the cereal and whatever food we had brought for the road trip.

I gave this three stars because it was just one night and our purpose was served. The staff was nice, and even when they ran out of the breakfast snacks, one staff member went to the back to get my husband a couple of things. I can’t speak on how well the stove ran, or the ice machine worked and things like that since we didn’t use any of it. We did enjoy the space of having a living area and a bedroom.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

We were planning to spend a week here while my wife underwent surgery at MD Anderson. Upon checking into the room there were several maintenance issues with the room. While the maintenance person was fixing things we discovered a cock roach in the kitchen.
We were moved to another room and it had maintenance issues too.
The hotel is also playing the covid-19 card to save money by offering minimalist breakfast food and no managers reception.
We checked out the next day and moved over to the Staybridge Suites which is a far superior property.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Hotel and room were clean and staff was very accommodating! The pool was closed which was very disappointing with our kids, and breakfast was limited to a cold bar with hard boiled eggs, cereal, etc. and got picked over very quickly, but having a room with a kitchen made that easy to deal with. Overall, a decent stay!

Date of stay: November 2020