See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We checked into this hotel on Dec. 20th 2013 and check out the following morning. I forgot and left my wedding ring on the nightstand and when I called to retrieve it, I had been told that no one had found it. Their attitude was nonchalant and they did not seem to care at all and showed no concern or willingness to help. They would NOT let me talk to the office manager. A police report has been filed and I am still hoping beyond hope that the thief who cleaned the room will return it. Another note: We saw roach powder everywhere... closets, halls, around vanity. Thew were not being discreet that they had a roach problem. Stay here at your own risk!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 21 November 2013

THIS HOTEL HAS ROACHES!!!!! I stayed one night, thinking that it was a nice room. It was clean, spacious, and the customer service was pretty cool checking in. I woke up at 5am the following morning to do some work before a meeting and saw a roach crawling near the window. I jumped out of the bed to find something to kill it with, only to see ANOTHER roach on the wall closest to the fridge. I was sick to my stomach. I even spotted a baby roach...I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone!!! So, here I am at 520am, trying to pack up my things and take them to my car, before my belongings get overtaken. I called the front desk to request a different room, but they were booked. They did not offer any apologies; the manager said that they recently sprayed, so if I saw dead bugs then it worked. UNFORTUNATELY, the roaches were alive & well!!! DO.NOT.STAY.HERE.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Booked in advance through Choice Privileges with a reward night on points. Got a guaranteed reservation.
Arrived at 6:30 pm, only to be told by desk clerk that she did not know how to check a guest in using reward nights, and that I could not check in without paying through credit card or cash. She even called her "manager" on the phone who told me to call Choice Privileges, which I did. The Choice rep spoke to the desk clerk who once again told me and him that she could not do it. 45 minutes to try to check in and never could!

So, I was forced to set out to find a room in Houston at 7:15 pm to pay full rack rate. Big bimmer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank councilman05
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

The last straw was the roaches! Computers were down so they couldnt find our reservations and tried to re-charge us. The pool is shut down until further notice and the only bench to sit on outdoors has 3 burnt out security lights and faces a fence covered in poison ivy. The air conditioner on the first floor was out so the hallways and lobby area were hot and humid. The hotel smells toilets and sewer. The rooms looked clean until the sun went down then out came little baby roaches. I hope this keeps others from wasting money.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank fedupcustomer
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We had the privilege of coming to Houston for a week and decided to stay in this hotel. The hotel’s surrounding area wasn’t the best, but it was sufficient – no complaints. The front desk staff, for the most part, were helpful. The house-keeping was great and were willing to do anything to assist us. My ONLY problem with the hotel, which made my experience dismal, at best, was the room and accommodation.

When we got to our room and opened the door, we were met with a putrid smell. I requested to move, but the hotel was fully booked and there were no other comparable rooms available. The ONLY reason I didn’t move to another hotel was that I had already prepaid and was advised that I wouldn’t be able to get a refund based on my reservation.

Every day the housekeepers opened our door for service, they had the same look on their face; and what’s worse is that it gives the appearance that we were the reason for the smell – I am very displeased. I spent hundreds of dollars for this room and at best, only get an occasional air freshener… that is totally unacceptable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business