Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
Hotels.comUS$59
Expedia.comUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
Lol.travelUS$72
All reviews drury inn these problems indoor pool priced hotel clean hotel work space free breakfast is next morning energy corridor nice place to stay wonderful stay katy internet couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

They power went out 3 hours after checking in . Then said power has to be out for 2 hours to get money back. Went to the front desk the next morning & they won’t give me my money back because they said the rooms was already heated before power went out! My room got cold within 1hour! Horrible experience ever ! This is exactly why I don’t stay in hotels !!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hinesh Patel, Owner at Best Western Plus Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Ms. Jasmine,

Since our power went out due to the winter storm; guest inquiring about the power outage were informed that they could check out without a penalty fee. Anyone staying were given instructions to maintain the heat already. Extra blankets were also given at front desk. This was an act of nature not something that the hotel personally could control. I understand your frustration as we also tried our hardest to get answers from our city officials and energy company. I am truly sorry that you had to endure this situation just like the majority of Houston.

Flo Vega

Reviewed 29 August 2020

The hotel was still unpacking furnitures for the lobby, so, I wasn’t able to use it. The lady at the dest then informed me of extra charges- pet fee of $50, additional $10 a day. I didn’t have a choice because I was evacuating due to Hurricane Laura. The room was nice and comfortable, there’s a coffeemaker, microwave and mini fridge. But there was no coffee!!!! I asked the front desk, I was informed that it’s on order from china! I asked what time they serve breakfast, since it was advertised free hot breakfast buffet. Again, that turned out to be false. I was given a muffin, breakfast bar and water in a brown bag! The front desk lady is not very helpful nor friendly. I was considering staying one more night, since my house still has no power. She said I have to pay regular price since my first 2 nights were booked from bookit.com and they gave me the discounted rate for the third night. She didn’t even offer to help or find out what is available for evacuees. This is my first time to stay at this brand hotel and I don’t think I’ll come back or use this chain of hotels again. The only friendly person was the housekeeper!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Best Western Plus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2020

I am sorry we were not able to meet your expectations. I understand you had many concerns and I hope I can help explain. Due to the coronavirus we have been advised to close our buffet style breakfast area for the safty of our employees and guests. We are providing a breakfast to go bag.

Due to limited services are rates are actually much lower than normal levels. We have always had a pet fee and I advise reading all notes especially when booking a third party site which we have no control over. It’s best to call and book directly with hotel or bestwestern.com so you can get the correct information before you arrive.

I so apologize for staff attitude but as you c an imagine that day was extremely busy with so many evacuees.

Reviewed 6 August 2020

With most hotels, I don't grade on a curve, but there were actually many advantages with this property recently acquired by Best Western. There were many construction workers on site, so some floors had to be blocked off entirely while work was being done. Even parts of the parking lot could not be used with a lot of the construction debris and all that went with it collected in the south, so visitors had to only use the west parking lot. That was no problem since there currently aren't a lot of travelers right now due to COVID-19.

With that being said, I still had a good stay during the two nights which I traveled. It was a happy surprise, considering all the renovation taking place around me. The room I stayed in was just right, with just enough space to move around in (It was a standard one-bed room). The bed was nice and soft and sleep was never an issue. The shower was great, with the five choices of spritzes and pulses to make for a clean experience. Air conditioning was just perfect, and I set the temps to a satisfactory level to keep the room cool. The only real problem, if any, was the TV. Satellite is usually never good because the signals often fritzed up. They could use an expanded cable package instead of satellite; that would just work a lot better.

In addition, this hotel has two places for elevators, but the one which was actually available for use was the one right off the lobby, a partial-window elevator where you can see the goings-on outside. It's a nice touch. And that lobby is already gorgeous with its decor and high ceiling where you see four concourses on four floors. When all the renovating is done, I have faith that this is going to be one incredible place!

This SureStay hotel has won me over. I mentioned that it was a happy surprise, but it wasn't that much of a surprise since Drury Inn used to have this property and design, and the building is still in great condition. Even got a good deal for a very good price. And all of the front desk people were fantastic! It's enough to make me come back again. Also, folks, there are lots of restaurants within six miles of this place, and nothing is far away. I urge you to plan ahead for restaurants (I do things online), as Houston is a very large city, with this great hotel location right there in the Energy Corridor. Don't miss this!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank The_Case
Reviewed 18 July 2020

A male young Staff member laying on couch, when we needed service. He stayed he had to wait until someone else get there. No coffee maker Staff had to go get one for room. A needle was in the room someone had to remove it

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 19 March 2020

I’ve stayed here numerous times when it was a Drury Inn which in my opinion was very nice. It’s being renovated so is looking even better. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. I didn’t eat breakfast here so can’t comment on breakfast fare

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank bobe2
BWPENERGYCORRIDOR, Manager at Best Western Plus Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

thank you for your review and happy to see you enjoyed your stay. thank you for even considering our location as your hotel stay. hope to see you again.