“Tony”
Review of Blvd. Seafood

Blvd. Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Blvd. Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 320 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

First visit with friends for lunch. What an enjoyable surprise. Wasn’t really that hungry, so I ordered a Margarita and had the crab cake appetizer. Truly an authentic twist on one of my favorites. Served on a bed of fresh roasted corn puree with micro greens and a basil aioli. Awesome

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Being on Seawall Blv you would think "tourist trap" kind of restaurant. No so with this restaurant. Happy hour is fab sharables are great way to sample regular menu. I even tried their gumbo however for my taste it was little too safe. Service is also great. Be back for sure!!!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service at Blvd. Seafood. Blackened grouper was perfect! Highly recommend this place if your looking for fresh seafood on Galveston island.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We were searching for new restaurants to try during restaurant week in Galveston and chose this one. Located on the seawall, it’s right in the middle of things and was busy so I would recommend dinner reservations. They fit us in in the private party room. I ordered off of the special menu and everything was great at a good value. I had two charbroiled oysters, broiled redfish with rice and green beans which was all tasty and cooked perfectly, and finished it up with bread pudding. My daughter had the blackberry pork chop which I would highly recommend! We asked for some extra sauce for it. The sweet with salty meat was a fantastic combo. The server was attentive and accommodating, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Blvd. Seafood has incredible food. The food from the appetizer, entree to the dessert were all incredible. Service was outstanding as well. Reservations are highly recommended.