“Excellent Find on the Seawall”
Review of Blvd. Seafood

Blvd. Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Blvd. Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 321 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We were searching for new restaurants to try during restaurant week in Galveston and chose this one. Located on the seawall, it’s right in the middle of things and was busy so I would recommend dinner reservations. They fit us in in the private party room. I ordered off of the special menu and everything was great at a good value. I had two charbroiled oysters, broiled redfish with rice and green beans which was all tasty and cooked perfectly, and finished it up with bread pudding. My daughter had the blackberry pork chop which I would highly recommend! We asked for some extra sauce for it. The sweet with salty meat was a fantastic combo. The server was attentive and accommodating, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Blvd. Seafood has incredible food. The food from the appetizer, entree to the dessert were all incredible. Service was outstanding as well. Reservations are highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I just had one of my best seafood meals ever!! And I’ve eaten a lot of seafood. Boulevard, from the outside, is unprepossessing. The interior is nice, clean, laid back. It has a full bar. It also has a wonderful menu and at least one outstanding, knowledgeable waiter (ours—Joe’l Nance), although everybody else looked pretty happy. Our table loved the gumbo. I had the seafood chowder and it was loaded with everything. Two of us had the pecan crusted grouper, and oh my lord, it was incredible. Perfect texture, mild buttery flavor, and perfectly sized sides. I wish I could tell you about the desserts but there was simply no room (even though the phrase ‘his mother’s recipe’ was used). Next time!! Chef Chris Lopez, you are a wonder. Joe’l, you really helped make the evening. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had lunch at BLVD and were all pleased. Not only was there fresh gulf seafood available but their drinks were reasonably priced ($7 for a moscow mule). The outside doesn't look like much but the food was fabulous!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We really loved the food here that we returned a second time last night on this visit to Galveston. First time I had the Shrimp & Grits and this time I had the bowl of Gumbo. They are both awesome. The Gumbo is loaded with crab, shrimp, andouille sausage and I believe chicken. It is a large bowl and I really enjoyed it. I didn't drink but they did make me a great bloody mary the last time I was there. It was so cold last night it was snowing in Galveston so it was perfect weather for the Gumbo. My husband had the shrimp and grits because I raved about it last time. His first time he had the fish special and said it was really done well. I recommend this location for seafood in Galveston with a great view of the water.