“Great!”

Riondo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Riondo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chef Rico prepares fresh pasta, bread, mozzarella cheese and stocks daily. Restaurant is located in the oldest bank building in Texas. Also was one of the first insurance buildings in the country. Riondos Ristorante was named "Best New" restaurant in Galveston County 2015. We offer an exceptional wine list and a full bar. We have a private room for Rehearsal Dinners and Business functions.
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Always tasty! The wine offerings are good, and the ambiance is lovely! We always get the sampler appetizer -- great way to start with lots of fresh goodies (cheese, meat, veggies, breads, olives, etc). My favorite dish is the pasta primavera-- it never disappoints.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. Service was very good and the food was great as well.
I had the Fish Taco lunch special which was good, i found Salmon an odd fish to have on the Gulf but it was very good.
My husband had the Chicken Parm sandwich and it was exceptional, the fries were super crispy and the sandwich was also very good.
We had the chocolate ganache cake, which was good but the Tiramisu was one of the best we have had in a long time

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Charming atmosphere plus great freshly prepared food and delicious authentic Italian bread served right out of the oven. Lots of appealing menu selections sure to please everyone. Very friendly service by the helpful staff. Request a romantic table in the Vault of this restored building on the Historic Strand. You will not be disappointed dining at Riondo's.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

A friend who had never eaten downtown asked me to choose a restaurant and I chose. Rondos. As you walk in you can sense the level of sophistication that I love about this place. Beautiful artwork and pleasant lighting fills the room. Paul, our waiter, explained the lunch specials perfectly and was attentive throughout the meal. My guest choose the grilled chicken in bianco sauce w' linguine and I opted for the shrimp salad with grapefruit citrus vinaigrette. Both dishes were generously served and simply delicious. What I love most about Riondo's is that everything is made fresh in house and the bread is amazing! Hands down the best dining experience to be had on the Strand.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful restaurant and the food is top notch! So much history about this place, the server was very nice and patient to explain the history to us.

It is proper dinning but the price is reasonable given its food quality and ambience.