“Excellent service”

Golden Corral
Ranked #56 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Anastasia was excellent and very attentive. She made sure our cups were never empty and the table always clean.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

So it's an all you can eat buffet. Most of it is really pretty good but people aren't really neat and grab grab grab, so it's not the cleanest place.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Could not find the place we originally wanted to eat at so we went to Golden Corral... Always a good choice but last night it was really.. really good, better than usual. Really busy, parking lot was full but we had no trouble getting in, ample seating was available, plenty of food on the serving stations and everything was hot and fresh. I had meatloaf and fish, mashed potatoes w/gravy, okra, carrots, green beans and cake for desert. (chocolate AND carrot lol) I usually don't tip servers at a buffet but ours was actually helpful so he earned a decient tip.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I heard great reviews from my co-workers but I was disappointed. There is nothing special about it and the food was ok.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

I didn't notice this Golden Corral doing anything different or exceptional from any other Golden Corral I've visited. Service fair, food average, and prices comparable to the others. Great for groups.