“Not bad”

Golden Corral
Ranked #56 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 July 2017

So it's an all you can eat buffet. Most of it is really pretty good but people aren't really neat and grab grab grab, so it's not the cleanest place.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Could not find the place we originally wanted to eat at so we went to Golden Corral... Always a good choice but last night it was really.. really good, better than usual. Really busy, parking lot was full but we had no trouble getting in, ample seating was available, plenty of food on the serving stations and everything was hot and fresh. I had meatloaf and fish, mashed potatoes w/gravy, okra, carrots, green beans and cake for desert. (chocolate AND carrot lol) I usually don't tip servers at a buffet but ours was actually helpful so he earned a decient tip.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I heard great reviews from my co-workers but I was disappointed. There is nothing special about it and the food was ok.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I didn't notice this Golden Corral doing anything different or exceptional from any other Golden Corral I've visited. Service fair, food average, and prices comparable to the others. Great for groups.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

They just rolled out their brunch menu 7days a weeks 930-2pm which would be great if it was actually brunch. We went in at 11am paid premium dinner prices and we were unable to get any juice. (Apple,orange, etc) Upon inquiry - their brunch only serves sodas,water,tea and coffee at brunch. Their juice "machine" is automatically turned off at 11:00. I am that out of touch that brunch no longer includes juice? kids were left with water( we don't allow them sodas)