“Kids meals are great here.”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #49 of 335 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Part adventure, part restaurant and wholly entertaining. The Rainforest Cafe is an exciting thrill for all ages. Wild times await in a decorative jungle with animatronics and a menu of delicious American and tropical fare.
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Great Location. A stay at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort means we got a card for discount and a step up on getting in. Our server was great and the food was even better. Where else can you eat and watch Dory and other fish ad they watch you eat. This restaurant is a 2 visit per trip restaurant. Oh yeah, they have a ride and fun stuff in front of the restaurant too.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Myself, my husband, and my 8 year old went for lunch. With the ride and our food it was $108.00!! My 8 year old and myself shared a plate and I got water! Very over prices and the food was just so so. The service was okay. The atmosphere is fun. Be prepared to spend a lot. The ride was fun but no really worth the money.

1  Thank lindaskirkland
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

The food was good but expensive. There was allot going on and after a long days drive it was a bit much. But for something different, and an experience it was quiet fun. It is expensive.... You do pay to have a volcano going off behind you. The three of us had a burger and an adult beverage each, and the bill came to nearly $80

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I would not hesitate to recommend food or decor to denying with a family. Good animatronics and great fake vegetation like in the jungle. Recommend steak, shrimp and ribs trio. Artichoke dip was great!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

End of the summer treat for my son that will start kindergarten this year... This dinner was supposed to be very special and memory for me to cherish forever. (Which I will) but felt like if service and customer service was a little better it would have made my experience a little better as well. I get it when a place is busy and people get overwhelmed but it took forever to receive food after ordering, forever to receive check, food was disappointing, and the ride attendant had to be asked to take my family's picture and she rushed us off the ride. After spending as much money as we did there I sure do not want to return after being treated like that. If there is a next time I will stick to water and let my children enjoy. This place is strictly for the atmosphere not the food. Tourist trap for sure!!!