“Great Beach Front View ”
Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 317 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed having a relaxing dinner on Monday night. There was no wait and there is a happy hour for appetizers and drinks all evening!! Great food and service with beach views from the nice upstairs patio.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Anytime we travel to Galveston, we always eat at Fish Tales; and, it never disappoints!! We love to sit on the balcony and look out over the gulf! Beautiful sight! The food is always good!! I definitely recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decent food. Decent price. Good variety of seafood. Nice atmosphere for family dining. Excellent location. Across the street from the amusement park.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff were friendly and helpful, food was good and portions sizes were fine although I thought it was a little on the expensive side for lunch. Cocktails were very good and reasonably priced, making for a fun afternoon pit stop. Overall a solid 4/5 rating.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Stopped in for and early lunch on a Saturday. Plenty of seating. Choose to sit outside on patio. Staff was very friendly. Service was fast. Food was great. Big portions. I did not finish all of mine and my daughter (6) was unable to finish her kids meal.

When we were leaving my daughter noticed their penny smashing machine. Management was very nice to let me break a dollar and "loaned" me the two pennies for her. Would really recommend everyone stopping here for a meal.