“Great place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 1 week ago

We came here for early dinner after touring the Moody Mansion and running around town. Very friendly. Easy going atmosphere. Great food and great service! I had the shrimp sliders which were excellent! My friend and I split a slice of chocolate cake which was delicious as well. Reasonable prices for the quality of food. A nice break from fried fried fried seafood!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

This restaurant serves fantastic food. I had a benedict dish that was served on a savory scone. It was just wonderful. The only negative I could possibly say is that you have to get up to get your own drinks and the restaurant is very cramped so it becomes a bit of a challenge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top breakfast. Place order at the counter. I highly recommend ‚The Betsy‘: croissant, poached eggs, sauce hollandaise – yummy. Loved it.
We went there before they opened, which was a good idea. 15 minutes later we would have already waited in a line. No wonder that the place is so popular. While I was not impressed with the choice, I was with food quality. I second the recommendation of a guide book: I must, if you are in area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We've eaten here many times while in Galveston.
The service is excellent and the food is very good.
We have always been served quickly and the prices are reasonable.
I like coming here because they can handle large or small groups and don't seem to mind.
It has a "down home" feel to it.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was a great find after eating overpriced dross for days.
Food is delicious,service pretty friendly and prices are reasonable.
Get away from Seawall boulevard and go here.
Michael, Nottingham.