“Good service ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

The staff here was awesome. Real nice people. It's a cool restaurant for Forrest Gump fans. Good was decent. It's worth a go. Likely wouldn't go back even though nothing was bad it would not likely bring me back. Service staff was best part.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We had great meal at the Charleston branch a reward years ago, but this visit was disappointing.
Firstly, our server was a pleasant man, but it was his first night and he forgot to order the starters.
I had to insist on a clear glass for my beer, as opposed to the version on the menu which has you buying it in a bubble gump glass to take home at an exorbitant price.
My wife's meal was good but my shrimp po'boy suffered from disintegrating bread. In fairness, the price was taken off the bill, but I would rather had a decent meal, which would in fact, have turned out quite expensive site for what it was.
Michael, Nottingham.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. We sat on the deck and people watched. My son has a blast dancing to the music. The staff was amazing. Taj was our waiter, and he was absolutely awesome! Funny and made sure we were taken care of!!! The ONLY down fall was it was VERY expensive. It was $70.00 before the tip! That was with 2 alcohol drinks, and 2 small plates of food.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

DH and I spent the night in Galveston before our cruise. We had been to a Bubba Gump in New Orleans before, so we chose to eat here in Galveston because we liked the one in NOLA so much. We had a lovely view of the beach from our table by the window. Our waitress came by and played "Forrest Gump Trivia" with us along with a few other tables while we waited for our food. It was fun! The shrimp & grits is so good! DH's salmon was excellent, also. We enjoyed this location even more than the one in NOLA!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

So this gem of a place is right across from Pleasure Pier. My co-worker and I went for a little site seeing and dinner and found this chain.

Now I'm not a big chain supporter but this one, is worth the shout out!

They do shrimp every way imaginable and its delicious! We had the mac and cheese with shrimp as a appetizer.

It was in a creamy delicious cheese sauce with a crunchy top. Umm yeah you must try this!

As a foodie and someone who knows Mac and Cheese, this is yummy!

We both had for dinner the Shrimp Scampi with capers and butter lemon sauce, it was just the right amount of lemon and garlic with butter!

My only suggestion, please update your wine list.

Not everyone is here on a vacation, some of us like a nice glass of wine with our yummy dinner. Wine accents flavours. Otherwise this place is spot on.