“Best dance spot on the weekends”
Review of Texas Republic

Ranked #1,334 of 1,890 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Neighborhood: Cultural District
Neighborhood: Cultural District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Texas Republic is where everyone goes to finish the night dancing. It's not super clean nor is there a big selection of beer as compared to neighboring bars, but it has the party vibe people like when they're drunk. The bartenders all wear skimpy outfits and the DJ usually plays a good dance mix. I have never eaten here and I'm honestly not sure I would.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 12 February 2021

all management is aggressive and its not even cool in there waste of time. no one in there was nice, they were mad at me because I was not a tau student then proceeded to not even let me get of to the 2nd floor DO NOT GO!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 8 December 2020

I went to this establishment for the first time Saturday night. I walked to the bathroom and then grabbed a beer and sat down with my friends. I was approached by a Hispanic gentlemen he proceeded to cuss me out because I accidentally walked by him and didn't apologize. I asked him what his problem was and he did not respond HE THEN HEAD BUTTS me in the face and proceeds to try and tackle me to the ground. The bouncers yank him off of me and throw me out of the bar like I was a piece of trash! I just walked into this bar for the first time in my life and was there 10 minutes or less I pressed charges and the detective told me that the gentlemen was mistaken and thought I was a man that he had problems with earlier in the night. This place is extremely dangerous with a bunch of drunks who just want to fight random pedestrians I would advise going else where. They do not care about the safety of their customers. This was my first and last time at this bar. The detective also said this happens all the time at this place and it wouldn't hold up in court very dangerous and very sad I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

We dropped by one afternoon for happy hour. None of the draft beers were available because something was wrong with their taps (during HH?). They had the women’s Final Four on but would not put on the sound (7 people in the bar). The food was so-so, and the bathroom was not very clean. This place probably caters to the college party crowd who are too inebriated to care about food or cleanliness.

Date of visit: April 2019