Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$32.48
from US$51.00
from US$349.00
More Info
All reviews wonderful event pay to park arena rodeo facility fort vendors wrestling tower riders circus venues concert boots race
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Was only go to be there for 1 hour, as the event ended in less than an hour when I arrived. I didn't want to pay the $15 parking fee for 1 hour, so I parked up the road. Was ticketed for $70.00. There wasn't a parking meter there, so I didn't realize that I had to pay. I will avoid coming to Fort Worth for a long time. $70 is crazy for a parking ticket.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

We attended two concerts here recently and on both occasions, we thought they did a great job of observing all the recommended health precautions with minimal inconvenience to guests. Seating was comfortable and we were happy even in the less expensive balcony seats. We would definitely go again.

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank ILoveTexas
Reviewed 27 August 2020

Did not maintain 6 foot separation and did not insist on masks being worn. I will not be back until the pandemic is over. The lady at the front desk taking the money refused to even discuss the issue. They allowed too many people in the show. You could not maintain separation. Great for the owners of the show not so great for the vendors. I left and was going to buy a pistol, how does that benefit the vendors.

Roger Pollard

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 20 May 2020

There are pay-to-park lots in the area. It is a sizable area and has museums, a botanic garden, many shops and restaurants. There are walking paths. There are several entertainment venues including a sports arena. There are office buildings and residential buildings. It is a great microcosm of modern Fort Worth.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 17 March 2020

I had the opportunity to visit the Will Rogers Memorial Center during the Cowtown Marathon weekend. It served as a great home for the event. The layout for the race expo was great and easy to move around in. If I have a complaint, it was that parking was a little bit of a challenge. Regardless, this facility served as a great home for the races with plenty of room and a central location to start and finish.

Date of experience: February 2020