Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$69
FindHotel$69
Travelocity$69
CheapTickets$69
Orbitz.com$69
Etrip$69
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2018

We have been staying at another Eastland motel but their prices just got too high. Have been trying out some of the other 'budget' motels but none were quite up to par until we stayed at the Budget Host Inn. Very nicely updated and comfortable bed. Bathroom is small but clean and everything worked well. We make regular trips in the area and will be frequenting this nicer 'budget' motel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Room 148. Evening check in, location is right off the interstate, polite staff, nice breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed, Everything you'd expect for a budget hotel. The only thing I was not pleased with was that the shower did not work properly, and of course I did not learn this until the next morning early. I notified the staff at checkout and hope they fixed it. Learned a lesson on cheap motels, really any hotel, to check this before unpacking in case you need to switch rooms.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for one night on our road trip through Texas. This is not to the standard of a Holiday Inn Express or Marriott hotel but neither is the price.

The room was clean and spacious with two extremely comfortable queen size beds - the sheets were lovely and soft. The bathroom is a little small but there is a bath and a decent overhead shower. The air con worked well so we had a great nights sleep. No hairdryer in the room but I always travel with one anyway.

The manager mentioned when we checked in that the rooms looked different to the photos online as it had been decorated since. You can tell as it all looks fresh and no chipped and battered furniture like you often get in a budget motel.

Next to a gas station and a nice Mexican food place within walking distance. There also seemed to be other fast food places within a short drive.

All on the ground floor with parking directly outside so easy to move your bags in and out. Continental breakfast included which is a bit limited but again it reflects what you have paid. Two cereals, waffles, bananas and some pastries as well as coffee and juice.

I would highly recommend this place as it's extremely good value.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 868joannel
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I checked in for one night but the rooms were nothing like the reviews that I read. However like I said I was only there for one night. The rooms were big and clean. The beds were comfortable. I didn’t see any bugs and the lady up front was super nice.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Great staff.... the breakfast was good and got us ready to continue or drive.
Rooms were clean and nice size.. we had two rooms and both were same layout. Check in and out were very fast. I would stay here again. Good value..

Room tip: Clean value hotel..
Date of stay: December 2017