Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews small kitchen great hotel hosts hallway texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I called at the last minute and Amanda was able to get me in to a room. As someone who loves historical buildings and builds hotels I have to say The Eastland is INCREDIBLE! The renovation was done top notch and Amanda and her family have gone a step beyond with all sorts of niceties to take it up to the top notch, from linens, to the toiletries, to having a small kitchen with all sorts of goodies available to you. As for service, well let me put it this way, when McDonalds forgot my syrup, she offered to run over to the grocery store to get me some! Thanks for making my last leg of my trip so relaxing.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank T4148GTgarym
Reviewed 14 July 2020

We had our class reunion here. The owners allowed us to take over the patio and pool area most of us stayed here and the others came to hang out with us. We could not have asked for better hosts!! Wonderful weekend! Please stay here if you are in the Eastland County area!!

Kay F

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

A group of classmates met here for the weekend. It was such a great experience! This hotel is unique and quaint and a great change from the typical lodging experience. We spent all of our time on the patio and in the pool and it was so relaxing and fun. Breakfast options were available in a hallway kitchenette which again was quaint and delightful. This hotel is perfect for a group setting or a romantic getaway. The owners went above and beyond to provide us with special memories. I highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2020

A Girl Friend and I stayed for a long weekend at this adorable hotel and just loved it. (We stay at many boutique hotels.) This one was top notch. Clean, beautifully restored and the amenities were fabulous. The pool and courtyard area out back was a highlight. Amanda (owner) did a fabulous job and it is a great place to sit outside and have a glass of wine. The pool was immaculate and comes complete with floaties! Nice touch.
In the hallway is a 'public' kitchen area for snacks (the best chocolate chip cookies we've ever had) and bottled water and coffee.
John (owner)- went out of his way to help us find historical spots and restaurants to visit in the area as the Virus had everything closed down and we found some treasures. Ask to see his beer can collection!
Highly recommend this place to anyone traveling to West Texas.

Room tip: Austin Suite was great
Date of stay: May 2020
3  Thank LeslieD186
Reviewed 1 October 2019

After a HORRIBLE experience with another hotel in Abilene my husband and I were so happy to find the Eastland Hotel. We visit family in Cisco, Tx a couple of times every year and this will definitely be where we stay every time. The owners were lovely, the rooms are large and clean and it's a great value.

Date of stay: April 2019