Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$55
eDreams$55
Agoda.com$55
Tripadvisor$55
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

For a midnight checkin and 9 am checkout. Good bed, hot shower, clean room, refrig, microwave, and couch. Able to park just outside my door. Less than half the price of everything else in town. Just what I needed. Hotel has not been updated, but it was clean and great for the price.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I have stayed here multiple times, and it is a nice little place. The first time I was here the rooms and the like seemed cleaner than this time.
The place is old, but it is up kept, and there is GOOD food near by, so it didn't bother me that there was no breakfast offered.
It is the economical choice for Dublin, and a nice alternative to the places in Stephenville.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Went to Dublin Texas under contract for 3 months and had a difficult time finding an affordable place to stay until I found the Relax inn. This is a family owned inn which the family lives on site and is the best value in Dublin at $220 a week. The family is very friendly and attentive to all my need. The room was comfortable and clean. For the price, I would recommend this place to anyone. Is it the Ritz? No, but once again, for the price it was great

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed August 8, 2016

This is an older property and an old style Motel. It's not the Taj Mehal, but all I wanted was a non-smoking room, hot shower, and a clean bed and it fit the bill. The staff are friendly, free wifi, easy in and out.

Date of stay: July 2016