US$144
US$409
US$368
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$424/night.

All reviewsmockingbird stationbush librarylifetime fitnesspresidential librarycookies and milksmu campusreading lightsthe holiday innnorth central expresswayshopping and restaurantswalking distancebreakfast buffetindoor pooldart stationconvenient locationfree happy hourwould stay here again
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Hotel was very nice, stayed from a Wednesday through Monday. Very clean and helpful staff. Large, spacious entry way and bar area
Three small issues kept me from giving it 5 stars.
1, Figured out very quickly that you need to plan ahead for the shuttle service, best to plan the day ahead or plan on waiting for awhile.
2. Bathroom needed some updates. It was obvious the hotel was updated from a much older hotel, but the bathroom needed more updating.
3. Breakfast buffet not worth the $15.00 per person. For the options available, would have made more since just to include it with the room. (especially since there are several breakfast taco places around the corner, favorite was Torchy's Tacos)
These were only minor issues and would overall still recommend,

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank kctapp
Will A, Front Office Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear kctapp,

Thank you for your review. We're very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. However, we're disappointed that you had inconveniences with the shuttle, bathroom, and breakfast. We hope to have you back again soon so that we may improve upon these items during your next stay.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for about 9 nights. I have got to say that the entire personnel is fantastic everyone is very helpful I mean the entire staff was willing to help with anything. My concern was that the walls are like onion skins you can hear right through them. There is a lot of things just walking distance or you can take a train the dart and go just about anywhere.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank jetster7
Will A, Front Office Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear jetster7,

Thank you very much for giving us such a great review and rating! It was truly our pleasure to be of service during your stay. Please accept my apologies for the condition of the walls. Your comments will be shared so that this can be addressed with the appropriate team. Come back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had a great stay at the Magnolia Dallas Park Cities. I was there for three days and the rooms were clean and comfortable. It's in a solid location near Mockingbird Station and a shopping center.

I also really enjoyed the restaurant, where I had breakfast each morning. The food was solid and the service was outstanding. Elba Rojas was my waitress every day and she did a fantastic job of making me feel welcome. She was very kind, always smiling, and really attentive. She even let me practice my Spanish! Thank you!

I'd recommend this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Will A, Front Office Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Chris32886,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. Elba is truly an asset to our team and we thank you for recognizing her for the service she provided. We hope to have you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I arrived early in what was a 3 night stay on a busy weekend in Dallas. Too early so they didn't have a room yet. The front desk person could have been a lot nicer and that is an understatement. Fortunately the manager came out and was much more pleasant. However neither of them asked if they could story my bag. The only thing accomplished was knowing that 13 hours later my room would be there.

Parking is free here, and that is a very nice benefit. They also put out nightly cookies and milk around 8 pm which is terrific. The lounge areas are nice, and there was a lot of activity so it made it fun.

The room itself was fine, but either my bed was old or they intentionally purchased the least firm mattresses possible. It made sleeping a bit difficult. My room faced the parking lot, which is what others recommended (the other option is facing the highway) and one night several other guests woke me at 2:30. They were very loud for a good 20 minutes. It was initially hard to tell if it was coming from an adjoining room or the parking lot but it turned out to be both. Eventually it died down and it was a busy weekend. Nonetheless, that would discourage me from recommending the hotel.

They seem to have renovated half way and then either stopped or put it on hiatus. The room itself is nice, but the bathroom has a counter that was extremely low, and there was really no room to move. I'm glad I was solo otherwise it would have been a problem. There was also no exhaust fan which is odd.

The other thing lacking is a safe. For the rate I paid, I certainly expected to have one. That's a big deal to me since I always carry a work laptop and other peripherals.

The location is very good. I was able to get downtown in 10 minutes, to the airport in 20-25 and to the Arena is about 10. Because of a parade I didn't get to explore but I am sure there are things to do close by.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Adam Y

Dear Adam Y,

I would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with your stay. We pride ourselves on the high quality service we provide and we failed to provide that same level of service to you. We welcome the opportunity to have you back again in the future so that we may improve upon this most recent stay. I guarantee that your next stay would be much, much better.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Really wanted to love this hotel. The check=in was amazingly fast and the staff was so friendly. We got to our room and i washed my hands and the sink wouldn't drain. I called down to the from desk and the moved us right across the hall very quickly.
The bathroom is VERY small. VERY small. The beds are awful there is some sort of edging and then a terrible mattress. We actually purchased a mattress pad to use on our bed. We saw a woman in the elevator the next morning that said she'd seen us the night before and thought it was strange...but after sleeping on the mattress she understood! Could be a great hotel with some updates. Also, there were splashes on SOMETHING all over the back of the bathroom door. Possibly cleaning supplies. but gross.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Will A, Front Office Manager at Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear jenjenbobdog,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We're very pleased that you had a great check-in and also great experiences with our staff. I sincerely apologize for the bad experiences you had with the sink, bathroom, mattress, and the substance that was on the back of the bathroom door. I assure you all these items will be shared with the appropriate teams so that they can be addressed as soon as possible.

At the Magnolia Hotel Dallas Park Cities, we strive to provide the best experience possible for all of our guests. We hope to have you back again soon so that we have a chance to provide you with a stay that truly exceeds your expectations.