Courtyard Dallas Northwest
  • Breakfast included
US$148
US$137
Doubletree.com
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
MagnoliaHotels.com
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$199
US$169
  • Pool
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
US$161
Travelocity
US$148
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsforest lanecourtyard marriottfront desknice walk in showercoffee stationstaff was super helpfulsmall balconysame raterefrigerator and microwavenice propertygreat rateplace to staybusiness tripthin wallsbusiness and pleasureclose to the airportcoffee bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had been here on a business trip and had to stay in this hotel for a week. Really enjoyed my stay. Very safe, well maintained and whatever you need is just around the corner. The hotel was packed and I had to change my room to accommodate another person. Jackie and Alex and the front desk went out of the way to help me get accommodated to my comfort.

A coffee station and infusion beverage dispenser would have welcomed me more.

Overall good place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2018

The room was newly remodeled, smelled so clean, and looked so nice! Love the balcony, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were friendly. The location was perfect. I could get to all the locations I needed within 15 minutes. Thanks for a wonderful stay. I will do it again the next time I am in Dallas!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We came for a quick overnight trip, and decided to eat in the famous ‘bistro.’ We waited for close to an hour, and wondered where the server was. Finally we were told that the coworker didn’t show up, so we couldn’t order any food. This was our choice for dinner. It’s like showing up to a restaurant and then an hour later not serving food. How absurd. This hotel is an old run-down place with a fancy bistro that doesn’t serve food. Disappointing.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Victor R, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. Our apologies for letting you down. We do not have an excuse for what happen. Please rest assure that your concerns will be shared with the entire staff in effort to improve our service.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Good location for where I had meetings, hotel was a bit worn. Staff was friendly. Overall value was OK, just needs a bit of TLC to make it more appealing aesthetically. Not in the most appealing part of town either, which might be part of the overall aesthetics that didn't have me rate this hotel higher. A bit BELOW Marriott standards in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Alexandra D, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Stodd,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

While we were heartened that you were pleased with your interactions with our staff we are sorry that our décor and appearance fell short of your expectations. We have shared your concerns with senior management and hope to elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, hope to see you whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

I have received a complimentary room upgrade the last two stays. The staff is awesome and prideful about their hotel. I will continue to stay at this hotel when in Dallas for work. I enjoy Courtyard's throughout the country, but this is the best one.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business