2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$178
PricelineUS$178
Expedia.comUS$178
Hotels.comUS$178
TravelocityUS$178
ZenHotels.comUS$211
3,918 results
All reviews terminal c close to the airport airport property an early flight coffee bar parking garage shuttle service rental car free shuttle american airlines one night stay business meeting convenient location dfw grapevine validate toll
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

It felt safe was very clean. The pool is fun and we enjoy our breakfast is was delicious and filling. We also had dinner the wings were so delicious. Cafe was open for a late night munchies. I recommend

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2021

If you ever get stuck in Dallas airport don’t waste time going somewhere else. This hotel is amazing and very accommodating. I was extremely upset for losing my international flight and when I went to the front desk they did everything to let me know everything was going to be fine. I would recommend this place anytime.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Loved that it was close to airport,
Since my flight was cancelled. I felt safe
and it was very clean. I typically would not stay at such a expensive hotel, but due to the circumstances; I was very satisfied

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Had a minor issue but it was resolved quickly by the staff :) I was really impressed with the thoughtfulness of management, and so were my fellow guests. I was even compensated with a complimentary dinner.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2021

The staff were nice and helpful. However, the parking was horrific due to road construction. There were no signs indicating how to reroute and our GPS didn't work. The food and drinks were way overpriced, but service was good.