“As bad as ever”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #2,544 of 3,933 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The buns smelled like plastic. The burger wasn't warm. Just bad all the way around. Unless you're starving, Save yourself.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I had opted for no dessert with lunch but as we returned to the airport there was a BK! I whipped in for a lightening fast softserve and the day was saved. The drive thru staff was quick, capable and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised with how close to KDAL this place is located - right under the flight path for 31L. EVen on a quick turn with no time for BBQ, this place offers a great option for a fast lunch.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Convenience drew me to this location as it's close to Love Field. Ordered a chili dog with NO ONIONS, FF, small Coke. The dog had onions, the bun was dry and crumbled in my hand, and was not served warm, and basically a disaster. Now goes on my "Don't go there" list.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

It's Burger King, was in the area and hungry, stopped for a quick snack nothing special clean and fast service

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We flew into Love Field very early in the morning and needed a quick breakfast before we headed out into Texas. As I drove the rental car out of the lot I saw this BK and my 5 year old pointed it out and demanded we stop for breakfast. So I do as I'm told and pulled in.
It has the standard fare of fast food and hit filled the bill. Nothing fancy and the staff was decent for the early morning hour.
The thing that had me laughing was the makeshift sign on the TV. It said "We see whose watching our TV! Don't change the channel!" Gotta love it.