“Gokd food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #528 of 3,882 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is close to dart station and has a good food. It is like any other Chipotle . They are fast and restaurant was very clean

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

First off, part of my meat had some gristle or something hard in it that totally grossed me out when I bit into it. Then my whole burrito was bland over all... never again will I make that mistake (I usually go for the bowl.) Then the staff at the register tried to tell me my coupon wasn't good when I had already read it and knew what it was for.

Also the tables out on their patio were a bit wobbly.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I eaten at this place couple of timeseconds during my visit to Dallas. They have fresh and good food at reasonable prices. Service was fast and good

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Went to Chipotle with my grandson and great grandchildren for lunch. The kids are picky eaters but they were able to pick and choose vegetarian dishes and substitute items. Only the second time I have been to a Chipotle but I'll be going back. The chips have lime and salt on them.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Silly I never knew you could put all your fixings in bowl! I really enjoyed this restaurant. Over the years Chipotle has received some very bad press. Every time I visit one I leave happy and nothing else. Very fresh ingredients!