Hyatt House Dallas/Uptown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsamerican airlines centerharry hinesaa centerfull kitchenparking garagean extended staysmall kitchenwithin walking distancewalk in closetshuttle serviceclose to downtownfree shuttlekaty trailroom was spaciouscomplimentary breakfaststreet noiseliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an amazing hotel! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I didn't care for the busy street but it was not an issue with sleep. The only thing I have to complain about was the breakfast. It looked good, but it was so overcrowded that we could not get to any of the food so we went out to eat instead.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I spent one night , the place is not new but the rooms are completely remodeled inside . Rooms are pretty big . Nice appliance inside . Personnel very kind , breakfast average . Note the area near by is not so cool , used for business .

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Like a previous reviewer, I was treated like Mary and Joseph: there was no room in the inn. I had a confirmation and got in late after traveling across the country, only to be told that they had not saved my reservation for whatever reason. I then had to spend another hour getting “transferred” to a sister hotel that was inconvenient for me given my business in town. I will never stay at a Hyatt again in my life due to how I was treated.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Derek W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is not up to Hyatt quality. This Hyatt House appears to be an old building that has been renovated on the outside to look good. Unfortunately the rooms are not up to the standards I would expect for the Hyatt brand. Most importantly our room had no closet. The closet area had been converted to an additional bathroom counter. There was a space for hangers that was maybe 2 feet long -- not good if you are expected to hang suits/pants/etc. Also, there was no place to put your clothes, only 2 drawers -- what are you supposed to do if you are there for a week, with family - put your clothes in the kitchen cabinets???? Breakfast was limited and no variety. The omelet bar was amazing, probably the only good thing about this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone regardless of the proximity (walking distance) to most areas of interest.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Arsjj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Appears a rapidly growing part of Dallas. In fact, construction all around hotel, so inquire about quieter rooms when reserving. Building a high-rise immediately behind Hyatt House. Also near Love Field, and you can hear jet noises day and night. Tolerable, but you can hear them. Room was large with full kitchen. I mean FULL kitchen. Close to NBA arena, easy walk. Not many restaurants of note - meaning well rated by Trip Advisor - but 7-Eleven also an easy walk. Your Map App might mention a grocery next door - no longer there. Good choice in this area. I could walk to my morning meeting!

Room Tip: Get something facing inside. Construction, major highway, Love Field make it loud
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business