Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2016

This clean, basic little local motel is NOT in Comanche, it is in De Leon. De Leon is in Comanche County, but there is also a nearby town called Comanche. The motel is not there. Owners very friendly. Will gladly stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank RebekahH162
Reviewed November 29, 2015

The bed was very comfortable and the room clean. Just what we needed for Thanksgiving weekend. We would stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is an older property but provided what we needed at a very reasonable price.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed February 24, 2015

My wife and I drove to De Leon on a Friday afternoon in Jan 2015 to pick up a load of pecan and fruit trees from the Womack Nursery a few miles north of De Leon on Saturday morning. Initially we thought we would need to stay in Stephenville or Comanche, but saw the De Leon Inn right on Hwy 6 and pulled in to see if they had a room for us. The lady had Rm 102 with two Queen beds available and we ask to see it before registering. My wife and I did the quick check we developed and found the room to meet our needs. Rm 102 was clean with fresh paint, the bathroom was clean and functional, and the mattress was comfortable.

In a previous life, business travel took me to about 40 US states and almost 20 countries in Europe, Asia and South America. While I have stayed in some 4 star hotels, I have also stayed in some that made De Leon Inn seem like a luxury lodging. In fact, the mattress was one of the most comfortable I have slept on.

The Hwy 6 Café next door served us well for Friday night dinner and Saturday morning breakfast.

We anticipate returning to De Leon next winter to purchase additional pecan and fruit trees. We will call ahead to arrange reservations at the De Leon Inn for that trip. I am most comfortable recommending that other persons driving significant distances to Womack Nursery consider staying overnight at De Leon Inn.

Room tip: We were pleased with Rm 102.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2014

This is exactly what you would expect from a motel located in a small town in the middle of Texas. We stayed here for 2 nights and we expected what we got ... a value based motel room that is very similar to a Motel 6 experience. The decor is dated and the carpets are a bit dirty, but it isn't out of line for the type of hotel it is. We would stay here again if the need arose.

Date of stay: September 2014