Lowest prices for your stay
$59
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Expedia.com$59
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2020 via mobile

Headed home needed a shower and place to sleep. Very pleased we chose Executive Inn. Didn’t have to pay for a lobby with frills... room was very clean , comfortable bed, all basic needs. Very good value.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed January 31, 2020 via mobile

Clean, quiet and cheap. Looks like rooms were recently recarpeted, painted and new bathrooms. No frills, but great for price. Friendly staff at 11 PM checkin. Go 5 minutes downtown to Waverly for coffee and breakfast!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

Thus time we stayed a night on our way to Big Bend and one on our way back to Dallas. I can't tell you just how quaint, clean and comfortable this place is. You have to see it to believe it! I wrote a great review this time last year and they have even done more work! All new bathroom in this unit. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but a dreamy new king sized bed with new linens, new carpet and bathroom is wonderful when coming in from a long drive, and you can't beat the price! It was under $70!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Gravel parking lot so expect dust. Ok place but nothing special and definitely over priced for what you get. Limited choice of places to eat so I ended up going to a fast food chicken restaurant next door ... which was a mistake for another review! :)

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

This is the best motel My wife and I have ever stayed at!!! Great service, great price, perfect room. Very clean, smells fresh, clean floor clean bed- my wife and I usually bring our own pillows and blankets on trips to every hotel/motel - this one we actually used theirs!! Very comfy/clean bed, cold AC, big fridge, nice big t.v. With lots of channels, 2 big wall mirrors in our room, microwave, clean bathroom, really nice shower. The windows are perfect size- (they are smaller which we like) more privacy and feels more safe than other places. Best place for the best price. If you are passing through, do not hesitate to stay here. Can not be beat. We have paid more other places for horrible rooms. This is definitely a five star for us. See for yourself !! :) I could go on but....... :) JUST DO IT!!

Date of stay: October 2018