Super 8 Carthage TX
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Carthage)
Pineview Motel(Carthage)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanenjoyed my staybest dealsausageeggstxclerkinterstateappearancecerealguy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay. The staff were very personable and wanted to make sure I was provided with the best deal for the most convenient room. I have stayed at many Wyndham locations all across the lower United States, and this location has been my best experience so far thanks to Harold and his staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amisha P, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage TX, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Johnny - we are quite delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us here at Super 8, Carthage, TX with your 5 star review. We love to know our team's ongoing efforts show through your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when in our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amisha P, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage TX, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Reviewed February 9, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amisha P, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage TX, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Upon arriving I had to wait 25-30 minutes for the room to be cleaned. When I did get in the room, there was an issue. I did report to the lady at the desk and she changed my room. The room was clean and suited my needs for the night.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amisha P, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage TX, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Thank you for providing Super 8, Carthage a review. We appreciate your business and work extremely hard to meet and exceed your expectation. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Amisha P, General Manager at Super 8 Carthage TX, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017