“Change for the worst”
Review of Yoli's Cocina

Yoli's Cocina
Ranked #79 of 116 Restaurants in Boerne
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have previously written a favorable review. Our last visit was disappointing. We went for breakfast. Hard to cook a poor breakfast, but that was our experience. The table top was gritty and sticky. Clearly had not been properly cleaned. Service, as reported by others was slow. I must report that the servers were very pleasant. The food was disappointing. Bland to the point of being tasteless. On previous visits everyone in the restaurant was cheerful, and bright. That was not the situation on this visit. Everyone seemed glum

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I don't visit here a lot but when I do I am pleased with the food. Always good food. Sometimes it's hard because out wait staff don't always speak good English. We've also had some pretty slow turn around. But food it worth going for.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Been here several times and the food is good. Problem is that most of the time you try and go there it is so often closed. Their hours are very random and scattered, even when they have the times listed they are open, you go there and - CLOSED.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

First time visitor and was treated rudely because of the way I worded what I wanted to order. To make it worst I was laughed at. When I returned my uncooked food I was asked to never return. As if I would once I took my food back. Too top it off the husbands owner brought back a competitions business food. I would never recommend this place. Guess customer service isn't a priority

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have been several times and have never been disappointed. Just a little mom and pop place. Several rooms to pick from to dine in. Service is always great and the food is reasonably priced with plates full.
Not fancy, great little family place.

Been to Yoli's Cocina? Share your experiences!