“Cocktails”

Reserve a table
Wed, 03/03
20:00
Ranked #59 of 103 Restaurants in Boerne
Description: Fun Dining meets Fine Dining Elevate your experience to a second floor 1920's industrial themed Bar and Restaurant. Enjoy Custom cocktails, margaritas, martinis, and ice-cold beer at the oldest bar in the Hill Country built right here in Boerne in 1869. Compliment our fabulous selection of gourmet appetizers with our huge selections of wine along with a menu that changes with the seasonal local ingredients. Whether you are looking for a place to unwind after work or a fun spot to listen to groovy music while a classic silent movie is projected on a wall or even an outdoor rooftop space to toss bean bags with your kids - we got you covered. Need a quite comfy corner with wifi and a cocktail? Yep, got that too.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were so disappointed in this place. I’m from Chicago and am used to high prices, but this was over the top. $28 for 2 drinks? $4 mixing charge? I have never heard of such a thing. When I questioned the cost, the waiter said, “it would have been $16 in Chicago.” Totally uncalled for and totally rude. Would never go back here!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This used to be my favorite restaurant I reviwed it before with an excellent rating.I like the atmosphere, which is still nice. However, they changed my favorite salad. I'll admit its been 3 months since I've been here but I was very disappointed that the Arugula salad on flat bread (which was a reasonable $8) was changed again. The original version had a delicious lemon dressing. They switched it to a vinagarette. That was ok. But now they have added tomatoes & proscuitto,decreased the flatbread size and increased the price to $15. The dressing was just olive oil.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

The Richter Tavern has excellent food at reasonable prices. We enjoyed the steak entree which was very tasty and cooked to a perfect medium rare. The shrimp entree came served on a bed of Southwestern grits and there were Lots of shrimp. You can eat upstairs inside or out on the open air patio or also downstairs. Recommend getting reservations on the weekend.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend! Great staff and service. A nice change from driving to San Antonio for a fun evening with the family!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

First time to this new spot opened May 2013. Very pleasant decor. I was not impressed with service, which was very slow. Other tables that arrived after us were served before us. We had Gitmo sandwich (pork, ham, provolone and mustard mayo on a pretzel roll) with homemade chips. Portion was substantial but the sandwich was extremely salty and appetizing. Chips were thin and cooked well but were covered by a salty, chili powder that was not appetizing. I may try again but I’ll probably stick to my normal Boerne spots (I still can taste the salt 25 minutes after finishing the meal).

Date of visit: August 2020