See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2018

The moment we entered the lobby I knew we made a mistake booking here. How did this motel get favorable ratings?? The clerk, while courteous and friendly, was protected by a shield. It was a dirty, shady neighborhood, not conveniently located, 2 miles from I-20. I did not feel safe here. The room was dark, with the only window covered with a heavy curtain, as the parking area was only 3 feet from the window. Right off I was bit by 2 mosquitoes. The carpet was filthy, the furniture very worn. The bed was clean and comfortable. An attempt had been made to update the shower, but it was like putting pearls on a pig. Other people staying there were inconsiderate, beeping car horns late at night, talking loud when coming in at 2 a.m. We were up early and out of there without breakfast! Never again will I stay at a motel whose name I don't know & trust. Spend another $10-15 and go to a good motel near I-20.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 queen beds. When we got to the room there were 2 double beds. The young man who showed us the room acted like he didn't know the difference. He said that was all they had ever had. The beds were comfortable but way too small for two people! (3 of us in the room) The young man was nice and brought us extra pillows, extra towels and ice. There was no ice bucket in the room. The whole place could use a good deep cleaning.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The longer Im here, the more acceptable this place is. At the risk of sounding conceited, I've never stayed in such an enexpensive hotel, so I was kind of shocked at the state of things when I first arrived.

It's extremly dated, there tv stand is falling apart evem though structurally sound, the blankets feel cheap, the carpet looks dirty, bathroom fan is loud and sounds janky.

After beimg here a few nights, Ive realized, most of my bad impression of the place is a result of the carpet. Its covered in stains and jist looks filthy. The rest of the room is very clean, but the place just feels dirty to me.

I dont know the economics of running a hotel in the oil field, bit replacing the carpets should be a priority to me. I probabally wont be back for that single reason.

The people who run it are bery friendly,the beds,are acrually pretty comfortable,despite the cheap fealing blanket.

Also, dont be expecting a holiday in breakfast. Pretty much knock ofg Captin Crunch a coffee.

Room tip: Ask for one with a new carpet ,maybe?
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Went on the hunch that this place was underrated, but was wrong. Place is very dated and the room we stayed in was in dire need of updating, particularly the carpeting. That said, the bedding was clean and comfortable.

Breakfast offering included packaged honey buns (while the 3 offered lasted), Fruit Loop knock offs, Sunny-D, and coffee.

It was worth our $48 rate, but I wished we had spent 2 times that for one of the nicer chains in town.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

We were passing through off of I-20 and stopped at this palce. Check-inn was quick and easy. Room was clean and comfortable. Very friendly and courteous staff. Nice and affordable place. We would stay here again when in Big Spring.

Date of stay: March 2016