“The Browns”

Wears Valley Zipline Adventures
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had a blast Alvin and Buck are the best zip guides ever Definitely a must do when you visit the smokies

All reviews
"bucket list"
in 15 reviews
"an adventure"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this place"
in 8 reviews
in 11 reviews
"whole family"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

First time zip lining and I couldn’t be more happy with our experience! Tour guides Buttercup and Twiggy are knowledgeable, professional and more fun(ny) than anyone in the business! Thanks for the great experience and memories...Mother of a 9 yo and a 14 yo. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I highly recommend this tour! Buck and Doc were so much fun, made us feel completely at ease. I could tell that their number 1 concern was always safety. They always tied off themselves and every participant. A really great time and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We just finished the 8 Line zip today with Buttercup and Buck as our guides. We had a fantastic time. The views are incredible, zips are fast and fun. The kids loved it and I did too! Would definitely recommend this!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went ziplining with my wife and 12 and 10 year old kids. While we wanted to go, we were very nervous and almost chickened out. Buc and Doc were amazing and instantly made us feel comfortable and at ease with humor and caring. They helped make it an amazing experience. The ziplining was awesome with 5 different stages, each special on its own and all with amazing views. We had the best time. I would highly recommend Wears Valley Zipline, especially for novice ot first time zipliners.